The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought my second pair, fell in to it and I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Size 10, 10.5, and 11 are gone. Good luck to the rest because times running out.

Last edited:
I agree... nike will be giving us a limited dope shoe... they people I am referring to are the guys with 3-4 codes acting like they better get their shoes because this and that! and to be honest nike could cancel the contest and then refund everyone that's what I mean by owe us nothing.

after reading all these posts I wanted to comment... I cant believe the greed of most of you... nike does not owe you a thing it is a contest and more than a contest it was a gift for your playing time. you kids act so high and mighty! I guarantee you there will only be 2014 pairs made unless nike did an ebay charity auction for another few hundred pairs just like they did with the paranormans! which were not numbered but only 800 twitter contest pairs were made plus the 80 from the born this way lady gaga ebay charity auctions! they will not be a nike id able pair they will not be a gr with a slight difference! you guys talk resellers yet here is kids with 4 codes... you are the reseller!!!!!! hoping for a huge come up and clearly a no life! the shoes will obviously have some type of 2k14 branding and based on the $20 up charge you know your getting some sort of premium styling! also I hope all of you do realize if you ordered multiple pairs to the same house you will probably and hopefully get your order cancelled! nike reserves the right to cancel any order again they owe you NOTHING!!!
that being said for the guys who aren't greedy trolls, congrats! I know these will be sick nike has never done a mystery pre ordrer and with the poor performance of the LeBron xi's I think they will want something pretty bad *** to put a breath of life into this shoe. as for all the speculation although I highly doubt a what the xi's would be the release by the time march comes around...plenty of pairs will have been released to do that. all any of us can do is wait. got my currently sold out size 11 so I don't care!

LOL at a gift! You play for a chance to pay $220+ for a pair of shoes. Some gift.

He's been going to the X for the second half of most games IF he even starts with the 11's at all. I love the way the 11's fit personally.

-Matt

Meaning sales wise.

He was switching at the beginning of the season. He's been wearing the XI consistently I thought.

He's been going to the X for the second half of most games IF he even starts with the 11's at all. I love the way the 11's fit personally.

-Matt

Meaning sales wise.

He was switching at the beginning of the season. He's been wearing the XI consistently I thought.

Sales wise shoes are doing just fine.
He recently started wearing them consistently then the skid mark incident happened.

Nobody post a code they already used.
lol.

Finished about an hour ago. As soon as I got through the kitchen and got the message that said they would email me the code I checked my email to confirm and turned off the council. I am done with 2k till the next one I think. Hopefully they dont do a promotion for that one.

Last edited:
i really dont think(wishful hope) that they will have 2k14 splashed all over them. maybe on the insole, but if its anywhere on the exterior i will be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom