The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just used the 4th code and purchased, here are sizes that are left! Good luck!
Hmm interesting... 
nerd.gif

Man, I will be super pissed if 1 of my pairs got canceled.

I shipped to the same address, but a different name.

Used different accounts, 1 credit card and 1 order on gift cards. But same address (minus name).

I don't think Meg will be on this release though...

I swear some of you guys are gonna be soooooooo disappointed. You are putting a video game shoe too high on the pedestal. We probably aren't getting a WTK bron. Nike wouldn't set THAT shoe for a vid game contest. It's one of Nikes marquee annual releases for the big 3 now. Expect the worse so that anything better than the worse is a pleasant surprise instead of wishing for the stars as if Nike cares about how many hours we put in for the code.
Yup. I am now expecting a plain release with an ugly 2k14 somewhere on it and hope I can get my money back if I absolutely hate them. If they turn out to be something super special then great but I do not have that much faith in Nike.

I swear some of you guys are gonna be soooooooo disappointed. You are putting a video game shoe too high on the pedestal. We probably aren't getting a WTK bron. Nike wouldn't set THAT shoe for a vid game contest. It's one of Nikes marquee annual releases for the big 3 now. Expect the worse so that anything better than the worse is a pleasant surprise instead of wishing for the stars as if Nike cares about how many hours we put in for the code.
Yup. I am now expecting a plain release with an ugly 2k14 somewhere on it and hope I can get my money back if I absolutely hate them. If they turn out to be something super special then great but I do not have that much faith in Nike.
Blows my mind to think about people spending hundreds of dollars for a code, on an unknown shoe that could be terrible.

For all we know, could be a 2k14 edition of graffitis, and cats spent $600 on em 
roll.gif

Yup. I mean the cust service reps are so clueless that it feels like a just because type of release for Nike. Like they did it to make bron happy.

I'm sure they will be hot! Either way, though, we in the community know how tedious it was. So when you see someone rocking them, give them the nod.

-Matt

Last edited:
Ugh...yea makes perfect sense. We are getting the YOTH Lebrons, which are the Red, Blue and Yellow attrocities posted earlier. Wish I had sold my code now.

We all knew the risks going into this. We can always cancel our orders. The risk is minimal really. You get an opportunity at a very limited shoe, if you do not like it you cancel your order and you are out time spent playing a video game. Not that huge of a loss.

I wouldn't say it's the YOTHs just yet...Lebrons have never been included in the YOT_ pack of shoes before, and March-May is kind of a late release time for a YOTH colorway IMO. Lebrons usually get their own China themed shoe each year anyway, which was obviously the Terracotta Warriors this past year. Plus, two shoes having the same color code only gives you a general clue of what colors they used.

Last edited:
^ Basically. We do not know anything. Don't know release numbers, dont know actual ship date, don't know what the shoe's scheme is. In the dark about most everything. That is kind of the fun of it and a reason why I want the codes to be ate up. You either go into it knowing you could get a dud or heat.

Last edited:
after reading all these posts I wanted to comment... I cant believe the greed of most of you... nike does not owe you a thing it is a contest and more than a contest it was a gift for your playing time. you kids act so high and mighty! I guarantee you there will only be 2014 pairs made unless nike did an ebay charity auction for another few hundred pairs just like they did with the paranormans! which were not numbered but only 800 twitter contest pairs were made plus the 80 from the born this way lady gaga ebay charity auctions! they will not be a nike id able pair they will not be a gr with a slight difference! you guys talk resellers yet here is kids with 4 codes... you are the reseller!!!!!! hoping for a huge come up and clearly a no life! the shoes will obviously have some type of 2k14 branding and based on the $20 up charge you know your getting some sort of premium styling! also I hope all of you do realize if you ordered multiple pairs to the same house you will probably and hopefully get your order cancelled! nike reserves the right to cancel any order again they owe you NOTHING!!!

that being said for the guys who aren't greedy trolls, congrats! I know these will be sick nike has never done a mystery pre ordrer and with the poor performance of the LeBron xi's I think they will want something pretty bad *** to put a breath of life into this shoe. as for all the speculation although I highly doubt a what the xi's would be the release by the time march comes around...plenty of pairs will have been released to do that. all any of us can do is wait. got my currently sold out size 11 so I don't care!

I think you have it twisted, Nike does owe us something. Exactly what they advertised in the promotional packets. A limited, 2014 pair release, that is exclusive to the 2k14 process. If they give us a GR with a 2k14 stamp then that is bush league, same thing if it is a makeable ID. Nike is not GIVING us jack, we earned it, and PAID for it.

after reading all these posts I wanted to comment... I cant believe the greed of most of you... nike does not owe you a thing it is a contest and more than a contest it was a gift for your playing time. you kids act so high and mighty! I guarantee you there will only be 2014 pairs made unless nike did an ebay charity auction for another few hundred pairs just like they did with the paranormans! which were not numbered but only 800 twitter contest pairs were made plus the 80 from the born this way lady gaga ebay charity auctions! they will not be a nike id able pair they will not be a gr with a slight difference! you guys talk resellers yet here is kids with 4 codes... you are the reseller!!!!!! hoping for a huge come up and clearly a no life! the shoes will obviously have some type of 2k14 branding and based on the $20 up charge you know your getting some sort of premium styling! also I hope all of you do realize if you ordered multiple pairs to the same house you will probably and hopefully get your order cancelled! nike reserves the right to cancel any order again they owe you NOTHING!!!

that being said for the guys who aren't greedy trolls, congrats! I know these will be sick nike has never done a mystery pre ordrer and with the poor performance of the LeBron xi's I think they will want something pretty bad *** to put a breath of life into this shoe. as for all the speculation although I highly doubt a what the xi's would be the release by the time march comes around...plenty of pairs will have been released to do that. all any of us can do is wait. got my currently sold out size 11 so I don't care!
i generally agree with most of that, but i wouldnt call letting you pre-order a $220 shoe without knowing what it looks like "nike giving you a gift for your playing time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom