The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my 27th code, I have a FSR ordered 
nthat.gif

@MrYOLO Yeah I got the achievement but didn't didn't get that LeBron popup message after making my shoe in the innovation kitchen. Sent me straight to the myplayer menu with the news and social media timeline.

Got my Nike deal after 68 games, after 78, got invited by Tinker.

I might just ask my brother to do his and see if he ends up getting one.
this doesn't sound good at all imo 

just finished my 2nd one yesterday so it's fresh in my head, signed Nike deal, 8 games later at home with agent saying we get our own pe, then go directly to kitchen and create shoe, then right after those lebron popups come up.

I  was just starting my 3rd tonight and still had PS4 on from yesterday and had left it on my lame shoe I had created with Tink under the champs outfit your player section because I wanted to see what they looked like during a game next time I would play. So that only confirms to me that there was no waiting for the lebron code after creating your pe. 

My new player was named Barry Wang aka Cowboy this round but it doesn't look like I'll get to enjoy laughing to that over the PA if the code is done, maybe yours is a glitch, the game is buggy but will have to see what others experience after making their shoe

My email code came about 5min after the lebron screen last night, I was freaking out TBH. 
laugh.gif

Yea it's just a matter of getting more reports. I'm probably not gonna be done until Friday so I can't confirm nothing until then.

I also don't feel too good about the one per account thing. I switched from ps to Xbox but I have no clue which 2k account is being used.

So I mention Bob's birthday several times a day for a week, listen to how my GM boss brags how great of a person he is. Got kicked out of the sleezy agent's limo and now possibly won't get the shoe in real life. Great.

Last edited:
I assume I will be done tonight at some point. 2nd game after signing and am gonna up my point total considerably until I go to the kitchen. Will let everyone know my results.

I assume I will be done tonight at some point. 2nd game after signing and am gonna up my point total considerably until I go to the kitchen. Will let everyone know my results.
I would assume this is a fluke, because it happened to someone else too in the regular Lebron thread a few days ago. The game is very buggy.

If it were me, I would be contacting 2k customer service daily until they got me a code. That is alot of hours to put in for nothing.

Its not like we are playing MyCareer because to enjoy it. WE ALL HATE THIS GAME NOW.

The codes might be a wrap? :wow:

Yikes. And when I was debating on starting a 2nd. Smh, oh well.

Yeah, I emailed support and tweeted LD2K and Ronnie2K so hopefully I get a response and a code as well.

Went to a cut screen and I was thinking thank god finally. Nope, Gatorade contract. Game 70. Please let this be over with, I have battlefield 4 sitting in the wrapper because I have focused on this.

Wow just designed my shoe and yup no Lebron message ! Gonna play few more games to see what's up

Last edited:
Doesn't look like I shouldn't even go to through the trouble for the last few games haha.

I could have swore they said no matter what codes will be going out it's just whoever unlocks it first after going to the nike website. Guess I'm wrong

I could have swore they said no matter what codes will be going out it's just whoever unlocks it first after going to the nike website. Guess I'm wrong
Keep in mind people could be trolling hard.

Let's wait for a reputable NT'er to miss out...

I don't know if I'm reputable in the nt community or not but I will for sure be up front if this will ever damn end.

Keep in mind people could be trolling hard.

Let's wait for a reputable NT'er to miss out...

I don't count myself pretty reputable but I just witnessed this with my own eyes literally 10mins ago. On game 77 now bout to goto sleep in disgust. Atleast I got 1 pair

Jdave i got my code 8 games after signing with nike. Should be soon. I'm also glad i got my code & ordered earlier today. Would be a trip if codes were in fact a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom