The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
tose of you who double/triple up, i got nothing but respect for you. once was MORE than enough hearing about the maintenance man and having my agent meet me in the tunnel to tell me everything was going well and im getting better and better

tose of you who double/triple up, i got nothing but respect for you. once was MORE than enough hearing about the maintenance man and having my agent meet me in the tunnel to tell me everything was going well and im getting better and better
lol 1st time i played the maintenance man must have been 185 yrs old, birthday every couple days...2nd time playin it was a different scene but theres only 2 or 3...it does get repetitive

also, a quick tip to anyone about to start the voyage. always select whatever answer is on the top for questions the media, gm or coach ask. it seemed to be the one you were supposed to pick... i learned that the hard way and probably why it took me 78 games to get the code

got my code after 76 games... finally get to actually enjoy my ps4 now, smh. yall can have it a second time around, im gassed out.

I know this won't happen, but I just had the thought. How mad would all of us be if they released the picture and It was the lifestyle lebrons? I would be irate.

^what if they were exts or elite models? There's a premium somewhere with the $25 bump. We know lace locks cost $50.

So I'm one of those that the code didn't generate am I really s. O. L.? Called 2k yesterday dude gave me the run around then said I'd have a better chance getting answers on ign cause he doesn't have info on it. That would be unfair to those that poor in time just like everyone else. I do not have the time to start over not am I interested in ignoring my family again when I already said I did everything needed to qualify. View media item 701175Decided to email them to see what happens

^ did the same thing even included my pics as well. Was Told it would be handled by 2ks tier 2 support and I will get an email back soon. Now I play the waiting game. Hope they can help us out cause if not I want a damn refund for my 20$ I put in the hours I'll never be able to get back.

im about to totally lose my cool!! pushed through, finally got the code! go to nike to place my order only to get the error message that my code isnt valid wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah I felt the same way when I first got the code and it didn't work...Take out the hyphens if you didn't and it should work...

EDIT: Saw your post you got it...

Last edited:
LoX LoX want to battle at the park? Anyone on Xbox-One who wants to play, shoot me a friend request. Let's use these players for something lol. My un is Ps3transplant

I'm on PS4...I used myplayer once at the park and man I suck...these two dudes I went up against were str8 killing me and my partner..I'm use to the faster game pace of mycareer...went to the park and its slow as heck, in terms of game play...

I hope these shoes are fire.  Worked too hard to have them be some generic pair with the 2K symbol.  Imagine if we got a South Beach colorway or What the Lebrons or a  Doernbecher (unlikely obviously).   

With that said, how funny would it be if they sent you the signature shoe you made in the game.  Like most people here, I went with a white on white blank model just to get to the next screen as soon as possible.  Would be the ultimate Nike troll move.

I'm already into my 2nd season with My Career player. Got my Nike endorsement, but I'm still grinding to get overall player rating to 90.

I'm already into my 2nd season with My Career player. Got my Nike endorsement, but I'm still grinding to get overall player rating to 90.
Had to play a 2nd season as well. What I did was put it to 12 minute quarters and simmed to next key game.  Was able to get to the key cut scenes very quickly.  Then I switched back to 6 minute quarters for the key games that I played (scored quickly and then fouled out).  Rinse and repeat.  

You should get some VC for endorsements to level up.  Also, definitely recommend using the mobile app as you get close to 1000 VC on average every day. 

dont want to be that person but im pretty sure 10$ of your own money will get you enough VC to become a 90 since your into your second season. It would quickly speed up your process

Your good. I was an 84 and unlocked a code 2 key games into my second season. Add a few abilities and you should be a star player

I hope these shoes are fire.  Worked too hard to have them be some generic pair with the 2K symbol.  Imagine if we got a South Beach colorway or What the Lebrons or a  Doernbecher (unlikely obviously).   

With that said, how funny would it be if they sent you the signature shoe you made in the game.  Like most people here, I went with a white on white blank model just to get to the next screen as soon as possible.  Would be the ultimate Nike troll move.
it says multi/multi next to the color code on the pre-order page, most likely it'll be that pair lebron was wearing that had blue/yellow/red in it. either that, or some other crazy color combination. i would jump the gun and say something like a what the... shoe but it's too early for one of those. one can always wish.

on another note, played 10 games now since i got my nike deal, all games scoring above my season average. still can't design my shoe yet, hopefully i can soon i want to stop playing this game haha

it says multi/multi next to the color code on the pre-order page, most likely it'll be that pair lebron was wearing that had blue/yellow/red in it. either that, or some other crazy color combination. i would jump the gun and say something like a what the... shoe but it's too early for one of those. one can always wish.

on another note, played 10 games now since i got my nike deal, all games scoring above my season average. still can't design my shoe yet, hopefully i can soon i want to stop playing this game haha
A What The... shoe would be insane but definitely wishful thinking.  Regardless, it's still a pretty rare shoe and the amount of blood, sweat and tears (oh, the tears) makes this a much more meaningful shoe to those who can cop.  Love that the bots had no place here and there was more or less little shadiness involved (buying VC or fouling out doesn't count).  Will be rocking the heck out of these regardless.

I actually got mine one game after getting my shoes.  I basically balled out for that game (score 57 points and had a A team ranking).  Maybe up the minutes for one game and go nuts will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom