The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad thing about all of our situations is the lack of customer support or even acknowledgement. The blind eye bs has probably ruined me from any 2k game ever again

Got 2 codes already but I'm trying to finish up the first season. In the finals against Miami up 2-1 but these servers are killing me...

Has anybody spoke to 2k customer service regarding the servers? It's been down for me since Friday night.

I'm only a game or 2 away, so mad if I miss because of their ****** servers. Created a new name to start again and its working fine.

Last edited:
I started a new career and it's working but all my VC is gone this is so wack idk if I should start a new guy and buy VC

I already spent mad money on my last guy though this is ridiculous

also assuming that your 2k account is permanently tied to a certain sever which is why some can't play for days under certain names

Is this whole process just for PS4 and XBOX1 or can I do it on PS3. Just wanting to know before I buy the game. Thanks!

Makes me want to buy a PS4 but buying PS4 spending my time on the game and then buying the shoe comes out to as much as people are taking pre-orders on eBay.

I just got signed by Nike. Should I stop playing since the servers are down? I'm assuming they have to be up in order to receive the code via email?

I just got signed by Nike. Should I stop playing since the servers are down? I'm assuming they have to be up in order to receive the code via email?
How did you even play your career? Mine says I cant play unless I make a new career.

I'm able to play just fine on X1.

I really don't want to buy VC but I feel that's the only way I'd hit a 90 overall. I'm rated 77, 23 or so games in

I got the servers are down message before i started the game, but it let me start my career just fine. Are other people not even able to get into their careers?

I don't have any problem with my server ps4... It was down couple of days ago but i was still able to play. Just had issue buying vcs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom