The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I hope they are something DOPE too but I have this feeling they are gonna be lame. For some reason I think they will be those multi color pink looking pair lebron had on a few months back. Deep down I want a SB colorway that would be dope
I don't necessarily like that pair you're talking about but could definitely see it being those. I could deal with them being those since they are obvious PE for Lebron an he has wore them before. I hope they aren't SB because you can make almost identical SB on ID right now. A dude has an absolute incredible pair of those in that thread (in the snow nonetheless).

I cant really pin point what I want them to be other than unique. Don't care if it is a clean colorway like the Ring Nights, a crazy colorway, or graphic like BHM/ASG/Graffiti

I don't necessarily like that pair you're talking about but could definitely see it being those. I could deal with them being those since they are obvious PE for Lebron an he has wore them before. I hope they aren't SB because you can make almost identical SB on ID right now. A dude has an absolute incredible pair of those in that thread (in the snow nonetheless).

I cant really pin point what I want them to be other than unique. Don't care if it is a clean colorway like the Ring Nights, a crazy colorway, or graphic like BHM/ASG/Graffiti
The Graffiti looked really good. I'm actually happy with the method Nike came up with to get these limited lebrons. I never was able to get those limited releases for retail due to bots or employees selling out the back door.

finally got my code today after playing the heat and lebron gave me some tips then we won and i got to make the shoe siiiick

I'm positive that the shoes will not be just a regular ID-able pair.
And I'm also positive that they will have some unique feature/print.

I'm positive that the shoes will not be just a regular ID-able pair.
And I'm also positive that they will have some unique feature/print.
It better be. if all else fails.. at least it'll sell for retail im sure.

didn't try it yet but I think the fastest way without playing many games would be to botch the entire first season and only play key games the second season

didn't try it yet but I think the fastest way without playing many games would be to botch the entire first season and only play key games the second season

There was a glitch and my career simmed to the offseason. I've been doing key games. I hope this works out.

40 games in I'm starting just did that stupid movie deal wanted to decline it but wasn't sure if I shouldn't I also just met that dirtball agent man I hope I'm getting close this is taking forever

I think I'm done for the night I've been playing since 5:30 I am def trading this game in once I get the code this is really straining lol

40 games in I'm starting just did that stupid movie deal wanted to decline it but wasn't sure if I shouldn't I also just met that dirtball agent man I hope I'm getting close this is taking forever
Nothing comes from the movie deal good or bad. The 2nd and 3rd time I got offered different deals to do. A energy and something else.

Sounds like you are close to on the path I was at as far as game time. Expect to go 66ish games for the Nike deal and 77ish games before you design your shoes.

Cool so I'm getting there man if I can wrap this up by Saturday morning I'll be really happy

Last edited:
40-77 is the roughest stretch for me. Sucks so bad. Set you a number of games that you absolutely will finish each day and it makes it much better. It  gives your mind something to look forward to even though you know you are not getting the code. When I did it in 2.5 days I finished 15, then to 45, then finished. Suuuucked.

Last edited:
any tips on becoming a starter? I average 20 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound a game. team chemistry average is C+. im nearing 70 games so im surprised i havent been made a starter yet 

any tips on becoming a starter? I average 20 points, 2 assists, 1 rebound a game. team chemistry average is C+. im nearing 70 games so im surprised i havent been made a starter yet 
Dude you gotta get those stats UP. At least the point total. My last code I averaged 46ppg 4rpg and 1apg. There is no substitution for scoring a lot though, the game is all about the points.

I also really focused on D. Got 2 blocks and 2ish steals a game, does nothing but help you get through the game faster and up your game grade.

So, I've been reading thru and I'm hoping to get a little help. I'm on my 67th game, agent just told me bout a gatorade deal nothing about nike. My pos is SG and my stats are PPG-29.3, ORPG-0.2, RPG-3.4, APG-3.0, and SPG-1 overall is 77. I know is has to be 90, still grinding for VC but any help or hints anywhere? Or what makes more VC or the overall go up faster?

So, I've been reading thru and I'm hoping to get a little help. I'm on my 67th game, agent just told me bout a gatorade deal nothing about nike. My pos is SG and my stats are PPG-29.3, ORPG-0.2, RPG-3.4, APG-3.0, and SPG-1 overall is 77. I know is has to be 90, still grinding for VC but any help or hints anywhere? Or what makes more VC or the overall go up faster?

getting your offensive and defensive awareness definitely helps then just worry about your offensive attributes and get your on ball defense up

Dude you gotta get those stats UP. At least the point total. My last code I averaged 46ppg 4rpg and 1apg. There is no substitution for scoring a lot though, the game is all about the points.

I also really focused on D. Got 2 blocks and 2ish steals a game, does nothing but help you get through the game faster and up your game grade.

Thanks ill get them up tomorrow I was only playing on 6 minute quarters so ill raise it up also

I feel like I'm never gonna get the code... I created my player when the servers were down so I can't use VC i bought to upgrade player attributes.. will i still be able to get the shoes even if i do reach 90? Im at 88 over all rating in the 2nd season.. got the nike deal a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom