The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my code. It took me about 77 games. I played 4 games after nike deal to get my own shoe. designed it and immediately after a message from Bron popped up, checked my email and BAM... Went directly to the site and ordered a sz 13. I'm done with 2K for few weeks.

It does seem like they have sold more than 2014 pair though

The one I registered on 2k sports.com? I didn't make an email yet, where do I do that?
I always had my PS4 connected online. I did mine before I started to create my career. It prompt me to enter my email in the beginning. 

Check your spam email box. I assume they asked you for an email addy during the registration process. 

DO NOT TURN DOWN SPRITE DEAL

think about it.. Lebron signed with Sprite....

i signed with sprite and I got my code

It does NOT matter who you sign with between sprite and sprint.

I signed with sprite on my first code and averaged 40 plus a game, and after they told me about the sprite deal averaged 50 a game...they ended up not taking me.

Next 2 codes went with sprint immediately. It does not make one bit of difference who you sign with in this instance. The game is not THAT smart. Go through, keep your OG agent, score points, be respectful in all of your answers to the media/coaches/GM, and have a high teammate grade. You WILL start and you WILL get the code in the first season if you do those simple things.

It does NOT matter who you sign with between sprite and sprint.

I signed with sprite on my first code and averaged 40 plus a game, and after they told me about the sprite deal averaged 50 a game...they ended up not taking me.

Next 2 codes went with sprint immediately. It does not make one bit of difference who you sign with in this instance. The game is not THAT smart. Go through, keep your OG agent, score points, be respectful in all of your answers to the media/coaches/GM, and have a high teammate grade. You WILL start and you WILL get the code in the first season if you do those simple things.

This x100. This should be in the opening post. The only things that matter are

90+ overall.
Stay with agent/friend.
Don't be an ***.

But it is in the opening post.... The only stuff that matters, that is.

Last edited:
Anyone have sizing tips on the LBXI? I've gone with bigger sizes in the past, but I tried these on and realized that maybe I should go with my true Nike size. Thoughts?

But it is in the opening post.... The only stuff that matters, that is.
Yeah, I have read through the whole thread for the most part. May have forgot a few things here or there but am trying to help out for a couple of reasons.

A- I have done this bs 3 times and I guess I can speak on things from personal knowledge

B- I generally do not like misinformation

C- I want most of these cats to finish and eat these codes up in hopes that pictures will release or an early shipment will come

Come on man when am I going to get the code I got the nike deal got the sprite deal I'm so burned out I just want this code already

If you just got the Nike deal you are probably 10 games away. Push through and knock it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom