The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im good on the RO. I would have love to had them for trade bait but never would have worn them. Just never grew on me. I get the appeal, just not to THAT extent.

Ehh, I like the design. Materials are good. Colorways are decent but WAY played out by everything on the damn market... For one, I don't like Kanye. So I never felt the need to support his shoes. Secondly, those who do support him make these shoes incredibly ridiculous to obtain. If I could get a pair for $500, I would. Not $3000.

The only way these 2k14 will even come close to the hype of the RO will be if a wooden box, GITD red sole, signed plaque, and individually numbered. Then MAYBE they might reach Yeezy hype. In other words, these aren't even coming close. I am ok with that though, just wanna see some pictures.

If Yeezys were just some GR Nike and weren't "Kanye's shoe" they would sit at outlets for $39. thats how ugly they are

If Yeezys were just some GR Nike and weren't "Kanye's shoe" they would sit at outlets for $39. thats how ugly they are

Only people who will recognize the yeezys are middle school/high school kids and older sneaker heads. The rest of society will think they're the ugliest shoe they ever saw. And don't tell them you paid 3k for them!!

I actually really like the Yeezy's, I'm a younger sneaker head and when the Yeezy 1's came out I fell in love at the age of 10 and downloaded the unlaced app on my 1st gen iPod touch. They're truly what got me into sneakers.

Hahahaha you're right but I rather spend that much on Lebrons rather than Jordan's. The quality on Jordan's suck imo.

And idk how comfortable yeezys are but it will attract a ******** of attention from guys. I mean if that's what you like then go ahead!

Ehh, I like the design. Materials are good. Colorways are decent but WAY played out by everything on the damn market... For one, I don't like Kanye. So I never felt the need to support his shoes. Secondly, those who do support him make these shoes incredibly ridiculous to obtain. If I could get a pair for $500, I would. Not $3000.

The only way these 2k14 will even come close to the hype of the RO will be if a wooden box, GITD red sole, signed plaque, and individually numbered. Then MAYBE they might reach Yeezy hype. In other words, these aren't even coming close. I am ok with that though, just wanna see some pictures.

I would surely welcome a Wood box and red glow soles. Lol. I highly doubt a wood box is coming. I kind of don't want them to be signed to be honest. I would have to talk myself into wearing them if they were. Lol

I would wear the hell out of them if they are signed.I mean I got two pairs so no biggie on my end but still... I would wear them and let everyone know who's signature is graced on my feet. I coach high school so I would definitely get joy out of showing off to the young bucks haha.

Hahaha nah he definitely got the TIFFANYS! Or the Bel-Airs since it has rainbow homo colors.
Guess that makes me a homo too since I got Bel Airs...Knocking a dude because his sexual orientation is lame dude, get over it. He is a first team All American and SEC, going to be drafted in the NFL.

Guess that makes me a homo too since I got Bel Airs...Knocking a dude because his sexual orientation is lame dude, get over it. He is a first team All American and SEC, going to be drafted in the NFL.

I could care less about anybodies sexual orientation. It's not breaking news to me.

I would Be devastated if these werent cool. I did this 3 times just to get one pair....the first time my Xbox accounts email wasn't working when I received the code so I didn't get it and spent several days trying to get help from 2k and Nike to no avail. The second time around I did it on the same account just to finish and realize it had to be a different Xbox account....fml. I have about 40-50hrs of playing time now. So on my third time I did it on a different account and it worked. Wow. These gotta be good please

Last edited:
im sort of 50/50 on wanting to see pics of these. In this internet era, it seems like there are NO secrets anymore so we will get the pics regardless of nikes go ahead or not.

im sort of 50/50 on wanting to see pics of these. In this internet era, it seems like there are NO secrets anymore so we will get the pics regardless of nikes go ahead or not.
Same, I'm at the point where its close enough to when we're supposed to receive the shoes that I don't mind waiting, but at the same time, we've waited so long to see them, I wouldn't mind if pictures leaked. I just hope they're cool.

you guys didnt hear? heres pics of the 2k14's were getting 

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom