The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Must not be able to read Four one zero smh
Oh no, I can read just fine.

You're just annoying and repeatedly posting false info that has been posted many times before.

Maybe it's you that can't read..

wink.gif

yall making this thread like the yeezy 2 thread before it got locked. Filled with endless rumors and arguments.

yall making this thread like the yeezy 2 thread before it got locked. Filled with endless rumors and arguments.
personally wouldn't disappoint me if the thread was locked until confirmed photo's are released, would save me some time from looking haha

decided to call Nike and have my payment method changed from PayPal to my Amex Black Card. Just to be safe.

OMG OMG OMG I JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH NIKE REP ABOUT CHANGING PAYPAL TO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION AND THEY SAID SHOE IS SHIPPING LATE FEB AND TO BE AT YOUT DOOR STEP FIRST FEW DAYS OF MARCH!!!! IM SO PUMPED I HOPE NO ONE LEAKS THE PICTURES 

OMG OMG OMG I JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH NIKE REP ABOUT CHANGING PAYPAL TO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION AND THEY SAID SHOE IS SHIPPING LATE FEB AND TO BE AT YOUT DOOR STEP FIRST FEW DAYS OF MARCH!!!! IM SO PUMPED I HOPE NO ONE LEAKS THE PICTURES 
I think that has been established when people said that the order status says that they are processing in the warehouse.

I LOVE that black/gold pair (look like WTT 9s). With that being said, I don't think it is/should be the 2K14s. Doesn't scream limited video game shoe. And the news if them shipping soon is causing me to delay my iD more and more lol.

Late Feb is next week.....Now coming to think of it, I can't believe I waited 2 months on a sneaker

both of my orders still say submitted.. havent changed to processing.. has everyones order changed to processing? 

Even though those gold/black 11s won't be the 2k14 pair, idk why people would even think they are.. they aren't all that special it's just a basic colorway, but with that said Nike still might let us down with a subpar shoe, hoping otherwise!! 

did my first nike chat for info... my order still says submitted FYI. "steven" said still on track for a late March shipping date. I told him a friend had been told late feb/early march, he said no record of anything other than late march is in his system. who knows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom