The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stacked some money aside in my paypal and bank account just to be safe for these

if my order got cancelled due to insufficient funds man I would cry

I stacked some money aside in my paypal and bank account just to be safe for these

i know im bout to go do it i asked the nike rep about it and they said if it gets cancelled it gets cancelled. i got the money just leaving extra in my account tbh

I usually never let my account dip under 300, let alone 220 lol, not saying im rich or anything but I'd hate to have 220 in there, and have 220 taken out and have a 0 balance...

i shop so much online i keep mine low incase something happens and im out out of money. my card cuts off at 0 so im always safe but i got a bad habit of having money in there and spending it

yall making me wanna put the money right now in the account I used the card for these :lol:

i shop so much online i keep mine low incase something happens and im out out of money. my card cuts off at 0 so im always safe but i got a bad habit of having money in there and spending it
Like if someone hijacked your bank account? I mean if that happened to all the money in bank, I'd like to believe my bank would protect me or give me some insurance..

yall making me wanna put the money right now in the account I used the card for these :lol:

I would bro just to be safe, I put money aside in my Paypal just to be safe

i know im bout to go do it i asked the nike rep about it and they said if it gets cancelled it gets cancelled. i got the money just leaving extra in my account tbh

Man if my order got cancelled id probably bug
out
I usually never let my account dip under 300, let alone 220 lol, not saying im rich or anything but I'd hate to have 220 in there, and have 220 taken out and have a 0 balance...

Same here I never feel comfortable when it dips below a certain amount

smh now  the sneaker pages saying these r the 2k brons. i doubt they are. and they uglllyyyy
I don't see how a sneaker obtained through NBA 2K14 would have zero 2K branding...

Also, that's a GS LeBron XI. I don't remember there being GS pairs of the 2Ks.

Last edited:
It's like people want to come in here act like they got the scoop and they never even look at one page in the entire thread.

C'mon man.

honestly... next years sales wont be altered by this years shoe unless they announce another contest. this years sales probably got a boost tho.
Yeah I gotcha. I meant if they continue this process. If it helped the sales of the game this year and the nike/2K people understand the hype, and create a nice product, then no reason not to continue it. Gives us another reason to upgrade every year. I usually go every other year because of minimal changes to the game, but if heat can be had I am running home on release day and I am sure I would not be alone. People were excited this time with no clue if it would be garbage.

Last edited:
its already the 1st if they were gonna show us the shoes they would have already. 1st pic we are getting is from whoever ordered overnight shipping. 

I hope people tag the hell out of their pics when they get them in. Tired of all these sites cropping pics.

its already the 1st if they were gonna show us the shoes they would have already. 1st pic we are getting is from whoever ordered overnight shipping. 

I hope people tag the hell out of their pics when they get them in. Tired of all these sites cropping pics.

I'm hoping Nike overnight every pair. Selfishly, because I didn't overnight mine lol

Agreed and in top of that I'm tired of people posting pics on nt then getting them stolen by the sites then someone posts the pics in here referencing said site like its news.

I'm hoping Nike overnight every pair. Selfishly, because I didn't overnight mine lol
Same here... I was too excited about getting the order in ASAP in early December, that I completely forgot about shipping. I've been trying to get it changed every since, but they can't do so without cancelling the order... and I'm definitely not risking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom