The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the shoe looks great trust me the hype won't die down all the bloggers will ramble on about them and the wait. And how nike did a great job not leaking pics and putting this together. I just want a dope looking shoe all I care about

i agree i think there will be hype if they are clean, cause everyone is going to want them but nobody will even have a chance to get them. unlike even the hardest to get releases, these will be sold in NO stores at all

I just don't see these climbing up that high. Even samples and PE's of hot colors can be had for less.

Realistically I've been offerd 950$ already so that's about 1,000$ and without seeing pics? So if there great looking I could see 2,000$ as a possibility

I think ur reasoning is off. Dudes are offering you $950 based on the assumption they look good not look ugly. If they are horrid then the price will only go down. If they look good then the price may go up or stay the same.

Some people are really tripping with thinking these will go for a couple grand. That's yeezy money right there.

I agree with some people but the fact is that these are limited of only 2014 floating around and hype will not die down. What the lebrons are one of the most hideous shoes around but people beast on those. It can't get any worse then that IMO.

Last edited:
If they look amazing I highly doubt the price would stay the same because ppl would have to pay to get them specially cuz not bots were involved [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji] and they pretty limited, also I've seen samples go for not to much but also not all samples are great, just because there samples ppl assume they will be worth a lot of money not always the case. In all reality it's just gonna come down to how good this shoe looks to decide what the value of this shoe will be period. "My Opinion"

Up to $1k is with the assumption these are amazing. The color codes indicate otherwise tho. People aren't paying that much with the assumption that they are hot garbage.

If the shoes are great then $1500 is within range to a point. If the shoes have things that go along with them then the price might creep up more. If we have a special box with a identification card or some other junk then they may grab a little more.

I am just not seeing folks giving 2g for this shoe no matter what it looks like unless these things are signed, special box, numbered, and an awesome colorway.

What shoes are out there that people legitimately pay $2000+ for regularly? Yeezys maybe? That mark just seems like a hard one to reach unless you are talking about SUPER limited PEs or friends and family editions.

I have a pretty good feeling that people will be forced to eat their words after everyone receives their pair. It is good to have low expectations for a shoe "nobody" has seen but then if the shoe turns out to be amazing I hope the people thrashing the shoe even before seeing them admit to their mistakes.

Can't for get also the color is multi/multi but nike reps keep saying the color might change so unless these look like the Mvps I'm really curious how these come out if they don't change.

Can't for get also the color is multi/multi but nike reps keep saying the color might change so unless these look like the Mvps I'm really curious how these come out if they don't change.
I don't care what they say about multi/multi, the color code on the model ties to some combo of red/blue/yellow. That is just how they do their color codes.

With similar production figures, I'm thinking Cork or Crown Jewel prices. $600-1000 depending on Size, eBay etc. You could say MVP prices $1500-3k, but they sit all day too.

[thread="577375"]the color code on the model ties to some combo of red/blue/yellow. That is just how they do their color codes.[/thread]
not a very promising color code imo
Exactly. I'd hope they were fire but we also have to understand that a huge driving force with the $2k+ rumors are the sellers themselves. They want to give the illusion of Mona Lisa so that they can get top dollar.

I'm playing the neutral party right now. Color code says decent shoe. Quantity says they will have value. Historical bron prices say I doubt they'd exceed MVP bron pack money.

what if it's just these? the color codes match up 
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get a G for them I will be very happy

Honestly end of the day Id even take DS big bangs or put the money I do get towards south beach 8s or yeezys save up the rest I need to make the purchase and take it from there

I just don't see these fetching over a grand if that I'm just a pessimist with everything though

I'm using this opportunity to try to land one of my grails and the 2K shoe won't be a grail shoe for me

Just saw some CTK Home/Away and SVSM Home PEs listed at $1k-$1.5k. There are far less of those out there than 2k. I think the away CTK are absolute fire personally.

Yes there are PE's and samples out there that fetch a $1500-$2000 but that doesn't mean that these won't end up reselling for more. There's 10x more hype surrounding these then there is/was on any other Lebron Sample or PE. It's all about the hype and in my opinion, if these look good, they're going to fetch a real nice chunk of change. Just my 2 cents though. I just can't wait to open up that box and finally have these in my hands. 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom