The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like custom aways

350x700px-LL-ecc56c2f_LeBronXI-Away.jpeg

Last edited:
Took a shot at a Nike Rep today....

Bobbi: Hi, my name is Bobbi. How may I help you?
Bobbi: Hi Luis
Me: Hey Bobbi
Me: Its regrading Order #XXXXXXXX
Me: I noticed the status has been preparing to ship for a few days now, just wanted to find out when I would receive that order. Thanks....
Bobbi: The date in which these will ship has not been announced yet, but we recommend watching for an email with an update soon.
Me: Okay, do you know of any possible ship or arrival date?
Bobbi: No, that has not been announced yet. They are expected to ship this month.
Me: Ok, Thanks.
Bobbi: You are welcome.
Bobbi: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me: That is all... Unless you can show me what the shoes are going to look like!
Bobbi: A photo has not been released yet, sorry.
Me: Will a photo be released before the shoes are shipped out? Sorry for all the questions!
Bobbi: No problem. We do not have any information on that, but any updates will be provided to you through email.
Me: Okay, Thanks again.
Bobbi: You're welcome. Thanks for contacting Nike and enjoy the rest of your day!
Bobbi has disconnected.

People still haggling reps for the same info? 
sick.gif

I'm getting pretty anxious like the rest of us. Nike kept these things under wraps so well, i have NO idea what to expect. Kinda like the excitement 

When these do finally ship, I'm expecting every sneaker news site to blow these things up. I mean, KicksOnFire made a post when the status changed to "Preparing to Ship" lol.

MAN If these are anything like the past 2K models!

EVERYONE GETTING THE
alien.gif
IN HERE PRONTO!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they will look hot nike linked up to make the paranormans and there dope. I'm sure these will look hot. Any day now pleaseeeee! [emoji]128064[/emoji] a lot of the more limited releases been awesome sure they will look nice.

I really want a what the lebron I think that color design would look amazing on the shapes on this shoe [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So looks like we will have them in "the coming weeks" / "later this month" / and "the near future."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom