The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just told by a Nike rep the following.

Katie: I can assure you that I literally just received an update saying May. If that were to change in the future, we will definitely let you know. However, that is the only update we have.

She also disconnected from me after I said Thanks. I think the Nike reps are starting to get pissed off. 

It feels like everyone in this thread just really hates April. I realize that's because no one has said April, but it's really funny to me that the only two possibilities are March and May. I just imagine one of you feeling bad, then flipping your calendar at the end of March and being really confused that there's this whole other month in there.

It feels like everyone in this thread just really hates April. I realize that's because no one has said April, but it's really funny to me that the only two possibilities are March and May. I just imagine one of you feeling bad, then flipping your calendar at the end of March and being really confused that there's this whole other month in there.

Proof of someone commenting and not knowing what they are talking about....

now%20dumber.jpg

Brendan: Hi, my name is Brendan. How may I help you?
Brendan: Hi Michael.
Michael Joubert: Hi, I was just wondering what the latest update on the shipping situation of the NBA 2K14 LeBron 11 sneakers is.
Brendan: We just received information a few minutes ago that they will be delivered sometime in May. We'll email you once they ship with tracking. 
Michael Joubert: So they won't be shipped until May? I thought they were scheduled for a mid to late March delivery. 
Brendan: That was the rumor, but it will be in May.
Michael Joubert: It said on the email I got with my access code and on Nike Twitter page that they will ship in March...
Brendan: Sorry, Nike wasn't able to ship them by then, so it will be in May.
Michael Joubert: Is there any specific reason as to why they were delayed at the last minute?
Brendan: No
Brendan: There were manufacturing delays.
Michael Joubert: Were they made to order?
Brendan: I'm not sure.
Michael Joubert: So they are still being made right now?
Brendan: I don't have that information.
Michael Joubert: Ok. Thank you Brendan.
You  have disconnected.

This was the live chat text. SMH manufacturing delays. Guess they were made to order after all.

Jessica: Hi, my name is Jessica. How may I help you?
Spencer: Hi Jessica , I had a question about my order XXXXXXXXXX. And was hoping you would be a little more helpful than the last rep I talked to.
Jessica: I can definitely check that out for you. Let me pull up that order. 
Spencer: I was curious if you could help me figure something out with a ship date. We've been told Mid to late March since December, and the last rep I talked to said it is now shipping in May. Is that true?
Jessica: Yes, we did just get an update on that style. It is now scheduled for May. 
Spencer: Is there a reason why? I'm just a little frustrated, and worried as I will be moving mid April.
Jessica: We ran into manufacturing delays, I'm sorry. 
Spencer: Also where the shoe's made to order? If they where I'm confused on why size's "sold out"
Jessica: I do not believe these shoes were made to order, but they were sold before the manufacturing was completed. 
Spencer: Alright, Will I get an update via email in the near future (as in the next 7 days) to why there is a delay, etc? I'm just very frustrated right now as we've been told something since day one and then it got changed right as the deadline of "End of March" popped up. What's to say the same thing won't happen in May?
Jessica: Yes, you will receive an email regarding this. 
Spencer: Do you know when I can expect that? I just want some answers is all. I get that Nike want's to keep this underwraps and super secret, and I'm not asking for pictures or what it looks like or anything. I just wanna know if the email will give us answers or if it's just going to be another generic response.
Jessica: I do not have information on what the email will state. 
Spencer: Do you know when I can expect it though?
Spencer:The email that is
Jessica: I'm sorry. I don't have an exact timeframe. 
Spencer:Great. Thanks for your time. Have a nice day.
You  have disconnected.

your comment was one of the worse I've ever read. absolutely no sense at all.
I was saying that it's funny that Nike has only said March (allegedly?) or May for shipping, and how everyone is reacting to that. That shouldn't be too hard to comprehend.

your comment was one of the worse I've ever read. absolutely no sense at all.
I was saying that it's funny that Nike has only said March (allegedly?) or May for shipping, and how everyone is reacting to that. That shouldn't be too hard to comprehend.

delivery is essential when making a statement. your comment made it seem like we all didn't know april existed and that it wasn't a possibility. we say march and may because it was the 2 months given during the order phase.

delivery is essential when making a statement. your comment made it seem like we all didn't know april existed and that it wasn't a possibility. we say march and may because it was the 2 months given during the order phase.
Yeah I just think it's funny that people in this thread automatically assumed it must be one or the other. Knowing Nike with their relatively poor customer service (see: all the chat logs in this thread) wouldn't assume that maybe April is also a possibility. As would be June, July, heck at this point I'm thinking 2014 is optimistic. 

This sucks ***. The whole idea of seeing the shoes for the first time when they arrive was starting to sound cool, but now we have to look at a picture for another **** month...

May, huh.... I wonder how many more posts of "I have to change my form of payment because [fill in the blank]" we'll see from now till then.  #shenanigans 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom