The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk how anyone is not pissed when they clearly said March. This should be way better organized and people who ordered should be getting update info. this is getting ridiculous.

idk how anyone is not pissed when they clearly said March. This should be way better organized and people who ordered should be getting update info. this is getting ridiculous.
TRU   *2 Chainz voice*

ima hit them up for that % off code cause my email said 2-5 days 
laugh.gif

Why is everyone trippin'? Nike won't let you guys down. Be cool y'all. Be grateful you guys are getting a pair. I don't play games so I had no chance. Even if it's in May we know damn well most of you guys are reselling anyways. Lol.
they'll just keep delaying it and say "keep checking your email for updates"
laugh.gif

To ppl saying, waiting to see if Bron wins mvp.... If he doesn't then what? How's that relevant?(it isnt)

I love it how the Nike reps troll all the idiots that keep asking them about these. They probably have a wheel of random answers that they spin when people call or chat about 2k14 lebrons then wait for people to post the chats on forums and twitter. I'm sure they get a good laugh out of it

Gotta wait a whole nother month for a shoe , I orders in December . Lol damn . I'm pissed off as **** .

I guess I can wait... Kinda irritated I have to wait for basically another month, but I wouldn't mind if they did just send us an image before May. Then again, I want to be surprised lol.

I guess I can wait... Kinda irritated I have to wait for basically another month, but I wouldn't mind if they did just send us an image before May. Then again, I want to be surprised lol.
You gotta think hard about it. If they do send us pictures and the shoes look horrible then your waiting a month for a ugly shoe 
laugh.gif

You gotta think hard about it. If they do send us pictures and the shoes look horrible then your waiting a month for a ugly shoe 
laugh.gif
And on the other side of the spectrum, if we see pics and they are heat, then April will be a looooong month for those of us getting a pair. It's really a lose/lose if you ask me lol 

Another month? This is Nike we are talking about here...go ahead and mark your calender for the full 60 days, all of April and all of May. They could send these on the last day of May and not be lying.

Another month? This is Nike we are talking about here...go ahead and mark your calender for the full 60 days, all of April and all of May. They could send these on the last day of May and not be lying.
every single person will be getting % off codes if they ship after the 5th.

At 1st I was bugging about not getting them in March but I think the hype is getting even bigger now & becoming a even more exclusive shoe. If Lebron does win MVP this will be the 1st time only 2014 people will have the shoe of an NBA MVP. I would feel privileged. I got love for KD though, but I think Bron will win it again

Delayed to see if lebron wins the MVP....
What does that have to do with ANYTHING?  The shoes are more than likely completed, and sitting in a warehouse somewhere.  It's not like if Lebron wins the MVP they're going to throw together a shoe last minute.  Lebron, 2K, and Nike are working together on these -- they will NOT be a What the MVP type shoe.

Quit dreaming, they're not waiting for MVP voting, we're going to get a basic XI with a non-iD colorway.

At the current pace, Lebron isn't even winning the MVP.  KD almost has it completely wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom