The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since "Preparing to ship" has been on my order, every email I've received gets my hopes up of something regarding these 2k's.  Needless to say, I'm getting ready to send Nike to my spam folder.

This thread will come to a peaceful rest until end of April/early May
glasses.gif

Unfortunately, I fell victim to credit card fraud this morning. I live in Kentucky, someone tried to charge $207.18 to me at a CVS in Chicago, Illinois. Had to get a new card, called Nike and told them about the situation, and that I needed to change my payment card, she said it wouldn't be a problem and that the order doesn't have to be canceled to do so, she also said that they are definitely looking at May, because I was worried about them randomly deciding to ship while I'm dealing with this whole ordeal, she said just to get the new card number ASAP, but the shipping date will be May. Anyone have any experience on changing card numbers on payment info? She said I needed to fill out a form and my order would not be canceled. I remember a few pages back I saw some people say they were going through the same thing.

It's a longshot but it has been said that there were 2 samples to choose between right? What if we were set to receive one of them, and 2k/Nike changed their mind so we have to wait for the second sample to be manufactured? Highly doubt it, but it could be it.

It's a longshot but it has been said that there were 2 samples to choose between right? What if we were set to receive one of them, and 2k/Nike changed their mind so we have to wait for the second sample to be manufactured? Highly doubt it, but it could be it.
thats if you choose to believe icysole... but he also said they would be revealed march 16th... and has dropped hints that they would be wtlebrons

so basically i do not believe anything he says

or it's because they are having manufacturing issues just like they are with nike IDs

Unfortunately, I fell victim to credit card fraud this morning. I live in Kentucky, someone tried to charge $207.18 to me at a CVS in Chicago, Illinois. Had to get a new card, called Nike and told them about the situation, and that I needed to change my payment card, she said it wouldn't be a problem and that the order doesn't have to be canceled to do so, she also said that they are definitely looking at May, because I was worried about them randomly deciding to ship while I'm dealing with this whole ordeal, she said just to get the new card number ASAP, but the shipping date will be May. Anyone have any experience on changing card numbers on payment info? She said I needed to fill out a form and my order would not be canceled. I remember a few pages back I saw some people say they were going through the same thing.
another repeat post/question .. 1000 people in this thread have already posted they have changed there cc info AND confirmed the May ship date..

I really don't understand what all you guys are even expecting to gain from this thread.

Ya'll knew the deal when you gave Nike the money.
laugh.gif

See the thing is with these info dropping people, the more times you guys mention them the more notoriety they gain regardless if the info is false or not. just ignore those dudes its not worth feeding into blogs and info sites.

thats if you choose to believe icysole... but he also said they would be revealed march 16th... and has dropped hints that they would be wtlebrons

so basically i do not believe anything he says
He's been spot on with other info. The 2k's are one of the few things that there isnt evidence to support his claims, but at this point no one has a clue. Could be trolling or could be telling the truth. I personally hope he's right though 
laugh.gif

or it's because they are having manufacturing issues just like they are with nike IDs
May isn't too far away, so I don't mind the wait. I'm just bummed that the first time I see these won't be in person when I open the box. I'll be in school and had them shipped them back home  
frown.gif

Last edited:
Why lock the thread? I honestly enjoy seeing all the speculation and random BS y'all come up with. 
roll.gif

Only annoying thing is questions being asked repeatedly. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom