***The Official Legalization of Cannabis Thread***

So now that we lost... I live in West LA and wanna get a medical card.

Some of these places have online verification where all the places have to do is type in ur DL number or your full name. I know someone would have to guess which place u got the card from and then know ur info, but is that risky at all?

Originally Posted by bC

SMH. You got dudes who live in Cali in this thread WHO toke and didn't vote. 

Who gives a +@#%? It'll be decriminalized in January. If that's not enough for you...pick up a medical card.

I suggest Happy Medical off Melrose...it's $45 for new patients.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bC

Who gives a +@#%? It'll be decriminalized in January. If that's not enough for you...pick up a medical card.

I suggest Happy Medical off Melrose...it's $45 for new patients.
pimp.gif

i been smokin medical for 4 years now and ummm....
idgaf either way.
i would have like the better prices.
i dont smoke with children.
but oh well. limes to lemons

i been smokin medical for 4 years now and ummm....
idgaf either way.
i would have like the better prices.
i dont smoke with children.
but oh well. limes to lemons

You guys who are disappointed in it not passing - have you read the bill?

You guys who are disappointed in it not passing - have you read the bill?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Californians really blew it.

Yeah, so it's still decriminalized there. What about the entire world of cannabis users who were hoping this would jump start the change we needed in this country? I mean, we got the scientific evidence. We got enough people and officials backing the movement. All we needed was people to come out and vote.

California would have been the perfect case study. Think, obviously after legalization there would be questions and speed bumps, but things would iron out. The obvious pros and legalization would become apparent and obvious to neighboring states, and legalization would hopefully move all the way East.

Opposition listened without realizing that the one of the biggest reasons the opposition has to vote against this is that the law has some vague wording at times? BIG DEAL read any legislation and tell me you won't find some areas open to interpretation. It's up to the judicial branch to interpret any law independently. They aren't stupid and would obviously see what the point of the bill is, and what a logical and understandable "distance" would be.

No legislation is perfect. But the justification for Stop19 at #2 is "Prop 19 creates several new cannabis related crimes with extremely severe penalties. Don’t pass a joint to a 17 year old, you will be looking at a max of 7 years in state prison, seriously. " SERIOUSLY?!

With these kind of arguments winning over people against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

"Oh well I still have my card derp derp." Fools.
do you smoke? what are ur views on smoking and islam?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Californians really blew it.

Yeah, so it's still decriminalized there. What about the entire world of cannabis users who were hoping this would jump start the change we needed in this country? I mean, we got the scientific evidence. We got enough people and officials backing the movement. All we needed was people to come out and vote.

California would have been the perfect case study. Think, obviously after legalization there would be questions and speed bumps, but things would iron out. The obvious pros and legalization would become apparent and obvious to neighboring states, and legalization would hopefully move all the way East.

Opposition listened without realizing that the one of the biggest reasons the opposition has to vote against this is that the law has some vague wording at times? BIG DEAL read any legislation and tell me you won't find some areas open to interpretation. It's up to the judicial branch to interpret any law independently. They aren't stupid and would obviously see what the point of the bill is, and what a logical and understandable "distance" would be.

No legislation is perfect. But the justification for Stop19 at #2 is "Prop 19 creates several new cannabis related crimes with extremely severe penalties. Don’t pass a joint to a 17 year old, you will be looking at a max of 7 years in state prison, seriously. " SERIOUSLY?!

With these kind of arguments winning over people against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

"Oh well I still have my card derp derp." Fools.
do you smoke? what are ur views on smoking and islam?

shoutout to the growers that voted no
pimp.gif

dont need big corporations/feds taking over the business and dumbing down the trees (i dont smoke or sell btw)

shoutout to the growers that voted no
pimp.gif

dont need big corporations/feds taking over the business and dumbing down the trees (i dont smoke or sell btw)

laugh.gif
at all you dudes blaming Cali like we dont live in a democracy. the majority of people dont want it legalized, its that simple. nothing anyone can do about it right now.

laugh.gif
at all you dudes blaming Cali like we dont live in a democracy. the majority of people dont want it legalized, its that simple. nothing anyone can do about it right now.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I didn't vote
laugh.gif

I'll be happy enough with my club card.

oh my god....people like you !##% it up for the rest of the states. this is bigger than you bro, mad selfish

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

I didn't vote
laugh.gif

I'll be happy enough with my club card.

oh my god....people like you !##% it up for the rest of the states. this is bigger than you bro, mad selfish

Originally Posted by bC

x10000....we were all counting on you cali dudes to help pave the way for the rest of the country and yall blew it.

Originally Posted by bC

x10000....we were all counting on you cali dudes to help pave the way for the rest of the country and yall blew it.

Back
Top Bottom