***The Official Legalization of Cannabis Thread***

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

these old folks need to die off then the bill will be passed without question, give it 5 years or so

itll pass in 2012 honestly.
I should be living in Cali by then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

drug dealers rejoice ! we still in business ! 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But I'm not tripping I knew it wouldn't passed. I'm more ashamed at my fellow smokers and their silly paranoid reasons for voting no further perpetuating the stereotype of "stoners"

Originally Posted by DTruth07

drug dealers rejoice ! we still in business ! 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But I'm not tripping I knew it wouldn't passed. I'm more ashamed at my fellow smokers and their silly paranoid reasons for voting no further perpetuating the stereotype of "stoners"

Californians really blew it.

Yeah, so it's still decriminalized there. What about the entire world of cannabis users who were hoping this would jump start the change we needed in this country? I mean, we got the scientific evidence. We got enough people and officials backing the movement. All we needed was people to come out and vote.

California would have been the perfect case study. Think, obviously after legalization there would be questions and speed bumps, but things would iron out. The obvious pros and legalization would become apparent and obvious to neighboring states, and legalization would hopefully move all the way East.

Opposition listened without realizing that the one of the biggest reasons the opposition has to vote against this is that the law has some vague wording at times? BIG DEAL read any legislation and tell me you won't find some areas open to interpretation. It's up to the judicial branch to interpret any law independently. They aren't stupid and would obviously see what the point of the bill is, and what a logical and understandable "distance" would be.

No legislation is perfect. But the justification for Stop19 at #2 is "Prop 19 creates several new cannabis related crimes with extremely severe penalties. Don’t pass a joint to a 17 year old, you will be looking at a max of 7 years in state prison, seriously. " SERIOUSLY?!

With these kind of arguments winning over people against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

"Oh well I still have my card derp derp." Fools.

Yeah, so it's still decriminalized there. What about the entire world of cannabis users who were hoping this would jump start the change we needed in this country? I mean, we got the scientific evidence. We got enough people and officials backing the movement. All we needed was people to come out and vote.

California would have been the perfect case study. Think, obviously after legalization there would be questions and speed bumps, but things would iron out. The obvious pros and legalization would become apparent and obvious to neighboring states, and legalization would hopefully move all the way East.

Opposition listened without realizing that the one of the biggest reasons the opposition has to vote against this is that the law has some vague wording at times? BIG DEAL read any legislation and tell me you won't find some areas open to interpretation. It's up to the judicial branch to interpret any law independently. They aren't stupid and would obviously see what the point of the bill is, and what a logical and understandable "distance" would be.

No legislation is perfect. But the justification for Stop19 at #2 is "Prop 19 creates several new cannabis related crimes with extremely severe penalties. Don’t pass a joint to a 17 year old, you will be looking at a max of 7 years in state prison, seriously. " SERIOUSLY?!

With these kind of arguments winning over people against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

With these kind of arguments winning over people to argue against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

big business won. 

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

With these kind of arguments winning over people to argue against a historic legislation, I don't think it'll ever pass.

big business won. 

these old folks need to die off then the bill will be passed without question, give it 5 years or so

I have no doubts about it passing in 2012.... 

I have no doubts about it passing in 2012.... 

Back
Top Bottom