||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

Too many TOs and that missed field goal.
giphy.gif

Reactions: HIM
Can't win with Kupp throwing 45+ times. Eventually the Seahawks will make a big play.

That throw by goff that Kupp dropped though. Jesus Christo!!!!!! Slangin.

I'll try to be positive. Really impressed with Goff on that final drive. Made all the right plays, kid is gonna be the goods. Unfortunate drop from kupp, but we should have never even let it get to that. So many missed opportunities and turnovers. Gotta get it back next week.

Truly amazed at the turn around by the offensive line. They really protect well until goff decides to hold it too long. Goff is going to be dangerous when he gets a better feel in the pocket. Please football gods, give him pocket presence like a drew brees

Good lesson as a first time head coach this week. His star WR subtly calls him out for being ignored the last 2 games; Sitting pretty at 3-1, he's being criticized for questionable play calling and forcing Tavon to run the ball, essentially costing us a W; moved your $11M per season guy off punt returns because he just needs a break; then cut your starting safety.

And its only Tuesday. These will be good lessons to learn for a young coach.

Over the loss. Onto Jax, a game we certainly can win. Hate to say must wins, but i really want to see us go into bye week 5-2.

great win! Played awful on offense but still managed a W. Love that Gurley was still able to get over 100 yards with zero passing today and we won pretty easily.

AZ with AP looks to be a little more difficult of a game now. Good game to have heading into bye week.

NOW LETS GO DODGERS!!!!!

BRUH!!! I was seriously worried Fournette was about to get AT us after that first breakaway he had, so it was NICE to see us bottle him and give him all kinds of different looks the rest of the game.

Swear I'm becoming more and more of a McVay believer.

Wasn't able to post in here during the game because cable issues had me needing to use my computer to watch the game. Probably going to have to do this 'find the game' dance every week from now on because of said cable issues.

But I'll be watching, even if I'm not posting. B'lee'dat.

#Ramily #Horns_Up

Last edited:
McVay is a hell of a coach. He made some great calls that didn't result in the play working, mostly because of an overthrow.

You can tell this was a big win for him, based on how he was reacting to the coaches around him. I felt the same way

Missed the game and didn’t DVR it smfh. Gonna try to catch a condensed version at least.

Trying not to play the “should be 5-1” game because we could also be 3-3 with. Just happy to be 4-2 and competitive in both losses. One year ahead lf schedule imo.

@casper, I was at the SC game last night :pimp: Great Weekend for LA’s true football teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom