||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

No real expectations for tomorrow. Just compete!!

Basically how I feel about every game. Just keep improving and competing and I’ll be happy. If we win along the way it’ll be the cherry on top.

We’re at least 1 year away imo.

Loving the halftime adjustments. After the Cowgirls scored on all 4 of their drives in the 1st half, they've punted all 3 times in the 2nd half. And we've got a FG and a TD in that time, and we're 3rd/G inside the 15 right now.

Reactions: HIM
Would LOVE to know what the hell the halftime adjustments were.
1f602.png

- they scored on ALL 4 DRIVES in the first half
- we close the half w/ a FG
- then open the 3rd w/ 16 unanswered
- they get a TD and go for 2 and fail... and that was all of their scoring in the entire 2nd half

its now ok to believe everyone.

Damn next weeks Seamonkeys game is going to be lit. Hit me up if anyone is going. I'll be there at 8a!

Would LOVE to know what the hell the halftime adjustments were.
1f602.png

- they scored on ALL 4 DRIVES in the first half
- we close the half w/ a FG
- then open the 3rd w/ 16 unanswered
- they get a TD and go for 2 and fail... and that was all of their scoring in the entire 2nd half
everything they have struggled to do, they did well today. I've never felt more confident with completing 3rd down conversions as i was today.
O-line did their thing today!! Goff was calm in the pocket. No jitteriness thats bugged the hell out of me. And Gurley is running like he did his rookie year.

Against the Cowboys on Sunday, Gurley saw a loaded box (eight-plus defenders) on just 4.55 percent of his carries, according to Next Gen Stats. That was the lowest number in the NFL by a wide margin with the next closest being 10 percent for three running backs.

Well, well, well....teams respecting Goff now :pimp:

thats pretty incredible.

New life for Gurley this season.

The o-line was tremendous. Never thought i'd say that.

GAME DAY. Up nice and early for the tailgate. Lets get this one. Last week wasn't important because i wasn't expecting a win, but this week is very important. Thought stretch of road game ahead for the next month so we gotta win this one today.

Man, I’ve got to tailgate one of these days. Been eyeing the Saints game in November (my former team).

Huge game today. Gotta do much much much better against the run and prevent third down conversions. If we win this game I’m all in on this team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom