||The Official Los Angeles Rams Season Thread||

Soooooo... what do you guys think? 👀

I've made it no secret that I wasn't a fan of Goof and that I think what made him look so good in our league leading offense of 2018 to make it to the Super Bowl was McVay's system and Todd Gurley.

Gave up a lot to get Stafford, but I don't think we should have extended Jared back in September. That huge extension is why we had to give up so much.

-foe

Good points, foe. I was rooting for Goff. Was banking on a bounce back year this year but 2 straight underachieving seasons is a bad sign. I’ve been wanting a mobile QB so I’m upset we didn’t at least make an offer (that i know of) for watson. Just hope Stafford stays healthy

McVay cost us but **** it. We in here.

Y’all going to the game? Monday is gonna be tough, but I’ll be there

Hell of a draft.
IMG_0760.jpeg

That Ramsey trade looks amazing

we need this W this week

Espn has a playoff machine simulator. We still have a very realistic chance at the postseason even if we lose to Baltimore and SF. We have the tiebreaker vs Seattle. GB had the tiebreaker vs us. We’ll play the saints in a couple wins so that will decide that tie breaker.

But yea, a win this sunday is more realistic than beating SF. And it would be huge.

I was hoping that SF wouldn’t have anything to play for in that final game but they’ll be playing for the #1 or #2 seed for sure :lol: no resting players

That Steelers L is killing us
Cincy game should have been a win if McVay didn’t outthink himself
The GB loss without Stafford/Kyren hurts too

Any one of those goes our way and we’d be sitting pretty

Espn has a playoff machine simulator. We still have a very realistic chance at the postseason even if we lose to Baltimore and SF. We have the tiebreaker vs Seattle. GB had the tiebreaker vs us. We’ll play the saints in a couple wins so that will decide that tie breaker.

But yea, a win this sunday is more realistic than beating SF. And it would be huge.

I was hoping that SF wouldn’t have anything to play for in that final game but they’ll be playing for the #1 or #2 seed for sure :lol: no resting players

That Steelers L is killing us
Cincy game should have been a win if McVay didn’t outthink himself
The GB loss without Stafford/Kyren hurts too

Any one of those goes our way and we’d be sitting pretty
agree with the 3L's u mentioned.

confidence is high right now. so I won't doubt them if they pull a W

This was frustrating.
- Rams: down 22-23 late in the 4th: TD.
Up 28-23.
So kick the PAT, up 29-23, right? Nope. Go for 2: fail.
Up 28-23 (could be up 29-23).

- Ravens TD + 2.
Rams down 28-31 (could be down 29-31).

- Rams tie w/ a FG.
31-31 (could be up 32-31 and ballgame).

****OT****
- Rams kickoff.
- Ravens punt.
- Rams punt, Ravens punt return TD.
- Ballgame.
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Back