The Official Mac Miller Best Day Ever thread

both those songs are kinda wack, but aside from the hook, i can mess with the 2nd one. the hook is trash tho.

the first song is a straight rip off of speakers goin hammer. and thats not a good thing.

both those songs are kinda wack, but aside from the hook, i can mess with the 2nd one. the hook is trash tho.

the first song is a straight rip off of speakers goin hammer. and thats not a good thing.

young mac is the truth. Kid is only like 17 and has a killa flow. maybe those two guys up there would like him more if he was totin' biscuits and movin' ki's

young mac is the truth. Kid is only like 17 and has a killa flow. maybe those two guys up there would like him more if he was totin' biscuits and movin' ki's

even taking his age into consideration? 
ohwell.gif
 .. to each their own

i gotta give this kid a chance one of these days.. i guess i've been hesitant because i think he's getting a majority of his shine through his affiliation with wiz and i'm always leery of rappers that get put on through other rappers (even though a co-sign or affiliation is becoming a prerequisite to be in the biz nowadays)

anyone wanna share their favorite tracks of mac millers?

i gotta give this kid a chance one of these days.. i guess i've been hesitant because i think he's getting a majority of his shine through his affiliation with wiz and i'm always leery of rappers that get put on through other rappers (even though a co-sign or affiliation is becoming a prerequisite to be in the biz nowadays)

anyone wanna share their favorite tracks of mac millers?

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

ohwell.gif
 .. to each their
exactly, they're just haters. the kid's got crazy undeniable talent.

he's turning 19. take it easy. for rap, he's not that young.  and i like mac, but people need to stop making excuses for wackness.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

ohwell.gif
 .. to each their
exactly, they're just haters. the kid's got crazy undeniable talent.

he's turning 19. take it easy. for rap, he's not that young.  and i like mac, but people need to stop making excuses for wackness.

Back
Top Bottom