The Official Mac Miller Best Day Ever thread

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I always post this freestyle... kid has skills on the mic... his music just doesn't always show it

again, ftr, i thoroughly enjoyed K.I.D.S. but how can someone say "the kid has skills his music just doesn't show it" as a rebuttal to "his music is wack"?

he's a musician.� his job is to write good music.� that's like saying a dude is nasty in pickup basketball but trash when he gets into games that mean anything.
First, nobody in here said his music was wack. Everyone here said "he sucks". Two different things. So that was to show that HE doesn't suck... its just his music
laugh.gif

Second, I'm sure we can all think of one of those guys

just out of curiosity.. what's the difference between someone who sucks and someone who's wack?
laugh.gif

just out of curiosity.. what's the difference between someone who sucks and someone who's wack?
laugh.gif

wack?! .......... tell that to the world.. over 15 million views on youtube, radio play all over europe, voted #1 unsigned artist of the year.. "for rap he's not that young." ... he's 18 and blowing up.. can u name another white rapper who did that? and straight out of high school.. No. Mac Miller is revolutionizing the rap scene and opening up doors for all the generations to follow no matter what race they are.. And don't say the color of his skin doesn't matter, all my black friends won't even give the kid the time of day just because he's white. I can count the number of white rappers in the past decade on one hand. No one's making excuses.. #'s don't lie. Mac will change the game. He just graduated from high school.. think about the progress you yourself has made since then and look at what this kid did in 6 months.. and he's still climbing the ladder except in front of the world's eyes.. it's only a matter of time before everyone hops on the bandwagon..

wack?! .......... tell that to the world.. over 15 million views on youtube, radio play all over europe, voted #1 unsigned artist of the year.. "for rap he's not that young." ... he's 18 and blowing up.. can u name another white rapper who did that? and straight out of high school.. No. Mac Miller is revolutionizing the rap scene and opening up doors for all the generations to follow no matter what race they are.. And don't say the color of his skin doesn't matter, all my black friends won't even give the kid the time of day just because he's white. I can count the number of white rappers in the past decade on one hand. No one's making excuses.. #'s don't lie. Mac will change the game. He just graduated from high school.. think about the progress you yourself has made since then and look at what this kid did in 6 months.. and he's still climbing the ladder except in front of the world's eyes.. it's only a matter of time before everyone hops on the bandwagon..

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

dogg, youre doin too much.

mac can spit.  people are gonna find a reason to hate no matter what, no point in trying to convince them.

dogg, youre doin too much.

mac can spit.  people are gonna find a reason to hate no matter what, no point in trying to convince them.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Ive said this before, and I will say it again. If I had to bank my money on the next rap phenom, it would definitely be Mac Miller. Kid cant lose, he's raw and talented as hell. His beat selection is on point as well, similar to when DRAKE came up. Quote me.
I agree. Rostrum knows who to grab.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Ive said this before, and I will say it again. If I had to bank my money on the next rap phenom, it would definitely be Mac Miller. Kid cant lose, he's raw and talented as hell. His beat selection is on point as well, similar to when DRAKE came up. Quote me.
I agree. Rostrum knows who to grab.

I'm Justin Beiber meets Jadakiss...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is built for mainstream hiphop... Give it time and he'll def. blow.

I'm Justin Beiber meets Jadakiss...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is built for mainstream hiphop... Give it time and he'll def. blow.

all i got from that essay was "He's White!!" "How can he be wack, look at his youtube #s!!" "He's only 19!!!"

all i got from that essay was "He's White!!" "How can he be wack, look at his youtube #s!!" "He's only 19!!!"

another sick verse from mac

youtube embed codes wont work .. but the song is Freeway ft. Mac Miller - P.A.

another sick verse from mac

youtube embed codes wont work .. but the song is Freeway ft. Mac Miller - P.A.

be easy dude...you're borderline riding atm

be easy dude...you're borderline riding atm

I originally only heard the kids tape and wasn't feeling it too much, but going back and listening to his older stuff dude got a good ear for beats, I love that smooth *%%+

I originally only heard the kids tape and wasn't feeling it too much, but going back and listening to his older stuff dude got a good ear for beats, I love that smooth *%%+

Back
Top Bottom