The Official Mac Miller Best Day Ever thread

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

even taking his age into consideration? 
ohwell.gif
 .. to each their
exactly, they're just haters. the kid's got crazy undeniable talent.
I hope he fails and never succeeds in anything at life = Hating.

His music is wack =/= Hating.

Hop off his meat, Stanley.

FTR, Mac Miller is wack. I'm not feeling these "snapback" rappers.

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

even taking his age into consideration? 
ohwell.gif
 .. to each their
exactly, they're just haters. the kid's got crazy undeniable talent.
I hope he fails and never succeeds in anything at life = Hating.

His music is wack =/= Hating.

Hop off his meat, Stanley.

FTR, Mac Miller is wack. I'm not feeling these "snapback" rappers.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I always post this freestyle... kid has skills on the mic... his music just doesn't always show it

again, ftr, i thoroughly enjoyed K.I.D.S. but how can someone say "the kid has skills his music just doesn't show it" as a rebuttal to "his music is wack"?

he's a musician.  his job is to write good music. that's like saying a dude is nasty in pickup basketball but trash when he gets into games that mean anything.

I always post this freestyle... kid has skills on the mic... his music just doesn't always show it

again, ftr, i thoroughly enjoyed K.I.D.S. but how can someone say "the kid has skills his music just doesn't show it" as a rebuttal to "his music is wack"?

he's a musician.  his job is to write good music. that's like saying a dude is nasty in pickup basketball but trash when he gets into games that mean anything.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i gotta give this kid a chance one of these days.. i guess i've been hesitant because i think he's getting a majority of his shine through his affiliation with wiz and i'm always leery of rappers that get put on through other rappers (even though a co-sign or affiliation is becoming a prerequisite to be in the biz nowadays)

anyone wanna share their favorite tracks of mac millers?
No. 
He was getting recognized before his 'affiliation with Wiz', I'd go as far as to say when Wiz fell off/viral vids, afer 'Say Yeah' ...

Mac Miller was buzzing in his area. 

i gotta give this kid a chance one of these days.. i guess i've been hesitant because i think he's getting a majority of his shine through his affiliation with wiz and i'm always leery of rappers that get put on through other rappers (even though a co-sign or affiliation is becoming a prerequisite to be in the biz nowadays)

No. 
He was getting recognized before his 'affiliation with Wiz', I'd go as far as to say when Wiz fell off/viral vids, afer 'Say Yeah' ...

Originally Posted by bittersweet

No. 

naw... Say Yeah was wayyy before Mac started getting recognized. That song is 2007, I don't think Mac was even making music til 2009
laugh.gif

But yeah he got his buzz independent of Wiz.  He got a cosign because they went to the same high school and both on Rostrum but his success has nothing to do with wiz khalifa i'd say.

as far as my favorite Mac songs, the only three I'd play regularly/for people would be

everything else is mehhhh

No. 

naw... Say Yeah was wayyy before Mac started getting recognized. That song is 2007, I don't think Mac was even making music til 2009
laugh.gif

But yeah he got his buzz independent of Wiz.  He got a cosign because they went to the same high school and both on Rostrum but his success has nothing to do with wiz khalifa i'd say.

as far as my favorite Mac songs, the only three I'd play regularly/for people would be

everything else is mehhhh

Originally Posted by Nako XL

No.�

Mac Miller was buzzing in his area.�

laugh.gif

But yeah he got his buzz independent of Wiz.� He got a cosign because they went to the same high school and both on Rostrum but his succe

I just sat here & said that Mac came after 'Say Yeah'.
_'s were NOT messing with Wiz Khalifa THIS heavily until 2010. The man changed his whole brand. 

Mac was BUZZING in 08. 

He's ben doing his thing before this so-called Wiz co-sign.

No.�

Mac Miller was buzzing in his area.�

laugh.gif

But yeah he got his buzz independent of Wiz.� He got a cosign because they went to the same high school and both on Rostrum but his succe

I just sat here & said that Mac came after 'Say Yeah'.
_'s were NOT messing with Wiz Khalifa THIS heavily until 2010. The man changed his whole brand. 

Mac was BUZZING in 08. 

He's ben doing his thing before this so-called Wiz co-sign.

what i'm saying is that's how i became aware of him, it's the same with a lot of people.. i wouldn't know he was buzzing in his area cause i'm not from out there, but you can't blame me for that.

all i was asking for was some good material to give a listen to
laugh.gif

what i'm saying is that's how i became aware of him, it's the same with a lot of people.. i wouldn't know he was buzzing in his area cause i'm not from out there, but you can't blame me for that.

all i was asking for was some good material to give a listen to
laugh.gif

A few of my favorites.. but I'm a huge fan so I love all his music. KIDS is definitely worth the download, every song is ill. Half the songs on The High Life are good and a few off of the Jukebox are good.

A few of my favorites.. but I'm a huge fan so I love all his music. KIDS is definitely worth the download, every song is ill. Half the songs on The High Life are good and a few off of the Jukebox are good.

Ive said this before, and I will say it again. If I had to bank my money on the next rap phenom, it would definitely be Mac Miller. Kid cant lose, he's raw and talented as hell. His beat selection is on point as well, similar to when DRAKE came up. Quote me.

Ive said this before, and I will say it again. If I had to bank my money on the next rap phenom, it would definitely be Mac Miller. Kid cant lose, he's raw and talented as hell. His beat selection is on point as well, similar to when DRAKE came up. Quote me.

Originally Posted by solesavage

QFT

btw just sent u a follower request.

Originally Posted by solesavage

QFT

btw just sent u a follower request.

he's a musician.� his job is to write good music.� that's like saying a dude is nasty in pickup basketball but trash when he gets into games that mean anything.
First, nobody in here said his music was wack. Everyone here said "he sucks". Two different things. So that was to show that HE doesn't suck... its just his music
laugh.gif

Second, I'm sure we can all think of one of those guys

Back
Top Bottom