The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by wanksta23

why am i tempted to buy sims 3?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

anyone play it yet, i loved the first sims?
laugh.gif

Lol same, I broke down and bought it a couple days ago. Really good game but Im still not really familiar with all the stuff you can do. Runs well on prettyhigh settings on my computer too which is nice.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

yall actually bought it....
eek.gif

frown.gif
Couldnt find it anywhere online.
forreal.
the more u post in this thread... the less searching online u will have to do.... ya dig?

complex, i know you PM'd me for some assistance with something else.... ima cut u some slack... check ur PM

eek.gif

frown.gif
forreal.
the more u post in this thread... the less searching online u will have to do.... ya dig?

complex, i know you PM'd me for some assistance with something else.... ima cut u some slack... check ur PM

Alright.. Im gonna go play the sims to get my mind off the 40 bucks i wasted lol

eek.gif

frown.gif
forreal.

Alright.. Im gonna go play the sims to get my mind off the 40 bucks i wasted lol

its all good man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dominationpic.jpg

Domination - The sequel to Massive Assault! Enter the universe of Domination and be part of the renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level.

Almost defeated, the Phantom League counter-attacks with new lethal weapons developed in secret labs - driving the remaining Free Nation Union detachments to the mountains, island and even some unpopulated planets.

With it's awesome graphics and it's 'Secret Allies' system, Domination takes you to the middle of fierce, furious and intense interplanetary battles!

Requirements
  • Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
  • 512 MB RAM
  • Intel processor or G5 PPC
  • Radeon 9600 or GeForce 5200 or better with 64Mb VRAM
  • Note: Currently not compatible with ATI Radeon HD2600, pending Apple driver updates
  • Internet connection for product registration

Features
  • 6 new planets for World Wars including massive-sized deathmatch maps
  • 2 Mega Campaigns
  • 20 new single-player scenarios with new mission types and twists
  • All-new "Assault" game mode
  • New A.I. - with various computer opponent "profiles"
  • 10 new units, unique for each side, leading to different strategies
  • Enhanced 3D engine: remade unit, terrain and effect visualization technology
  • Additional battle music
  • 2 new viewing modes: CNN-style "fancy camera" and historic-atlas-style 2D strategic map mode
  • Many single-player gameplay enhancements

wink.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2h6wmx2.jpg

Description :
Crayon Ball is an easy to pick-up puzzle game with all the fun of the original ScribBall. Players of all skill levels will enjoy the lively gameplay and fun variety of graphics as they vie to achieve ever greater scores and awards. Here are just some of the new features:
Three unique gameplay modes: Classic, Overflow, and Injection
Over a dozen unlockable themes, giving the game a completely new look
More special effects, more flair, more color!
Color blind friendly mode
Improved performance on older machines
Tracking of dozens of play statistics - see how many balls you've popped
More badges- and they're tracked with your high scores
New high quality sounds, re-recorded and remastered
High resolution graphics look great in HD - see the brush strokes in Monet mode!
Realistic physics as balls roll and tumble, using the Chipmunk Physics Library.

WHAT'S NEW
Version 2.2
Renamed the game to Crayon Ball.
Fixed resolution issues and entering fullscreen.
Updated the Sparkle automatic update system.
Enhanced the visual appearance of explosions.

System Requirements :
10.4.11 or higher (but it is possible it may work on older OSX's)

http://howlingmoonsoftware.com/crayonball.php
http://anonym.to?http://howlingmoonsoftware.com/crayonball.php
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

why am i tempted to buy sims 3?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

anyone play it yet, i loved the first sims?
laugh.gif

I have it I dunno really can't vibe with it like the old one so much to do I'm overwhelmed I dunno I guess cause I don't have much free time on myhands in not really that intrested

As far as d/l music is it better to use limewire or frostwire? Or is there a better way that you guys use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by srvballer

As far as d/l music is it better to use limewire or frostwire? Or is there a better way that you guys use?

Any help would be appreciated.
using frostwire and limewire are always cool, but if you don't want to get caught and get bagged like the other person did. just take offuploads it lowers the risk.

Damn finding the latest Microsoft Office and CS4 is damn well annoying.

copping a Macbook Pro on wednesday...anything i should know? it's gonna be used primarily for music purposes...producing/deejaying etc...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

copping a Macbook Pro on wednesday...anything i should know? it's gonna be used primarily for music purposes...producing/deejaying etc...

-External Hard Drive FTW.
-Portable Hard Drive FTW.
-Incase Laptop Sleeve.
....Think of more stuff later.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

-External Hard Drive FTW.
-Portable Hard Drive FTW.
-Incase Laptop Sleeve.
....Think of more stuff later.

About those Incase sleeves, on the Incase site theres a slim sleeve, and a neoprene one but theyre the same thickness... Whats the difference? If the slim isntneoprene then what is it?

How do I make my dock completely transparent? I tried cleardock and transparentdock but it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

the other day i added online xm radio to my subscription so i could get it on the new iphone app, i added it to my mac book pro through this cool app calledpulsar. its dope.
2z9e8wn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom