The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I want photoshop cs4 so bad, but can't find it anywhere =(

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Okay so I bought my MBP a couple months ago and yesterday for the first time as I was surfing the net the rainbow swirl started popping up quite a bit, its
weird because I usually run a few pages at the same time with no problem until yesterday of course.

Do any of you more knowledgeable mac users have any info on what might be the problem?

mine started doing this today also.
eyes.gif

Mine went away!!
Been fine....

Another question do any of you use KisMac, that app that unlocks wireless connections???
I was thinking it would be kind of dope to have for when traveling.

can someone teach me how to install a dock from leopard docks?
what files do i delete in the /Contents/Resources/ all of them?
and paste the ones i want?

Originally Posted by poblack

I have the aluminum WD External HD to match my macbook. Like they said, works out the box with no software. It automatically backs up using time machine. I recommend getting one
3413547880_721a2dbcf6.jpg

how much did this HD run you, if you dont mind me asking.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

I would back up those files before you do any deleting or pasting. I cant tell you how to do this way but try using candybar. Its easy to use and dont have togo through the hassle your going through.

Originally Posted by davizzy

I would back up those files before you do any deleting or pasting. I cant tell you how to do this way but try using candybar. Its easy to use and dont have to go through the hassle your going through.
i have candy bar, so how do i get a dock from leoparddocks using it?

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

currently using a WD 500GB... thinking about switching to Time Capsule. Wish they still had 500gb Time Capsules for the low low. I should have slept

just buy an airport extreme and hook your WD up to that and it does the same thing a time capsule plus you can pull the external HD and take it with you if youneed to

anyone running dual monitors on there macs? im trying to figure out how if possible to run videos on one monitor and being able to use the other monitor andthe same time. everytime i try it blacks out my screen

C o IVI p L e X wrote:

I would back up those files before you do any deleting or pasting. I cant tell you how to do this way but try using candybar. Its easy to use and dont have to
go through the hassle your going through.
i have candy bar, so how do i get a dock from leoparddocks using it?

Drag the images of the new dock onto your candybar and then drag them to the top part where it will change the dock. Then just click apply changes on the top.youtube it if you are having any trouble changing it.

Originally Posted by AusZero

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

currently using a WD 500GB... thinking about switching to Time Capsule. Wish they still had 500gb Time Capsules for the low low. I should have slept

just buy an airport extreme and hook your WD up to that and it does the same thing a time capsule plus you can pull the external HD and take it with you if you need to
First time ive heard that!!! Good looks on that tip

Originally Posted by poblack

I have the aluminum WD External HD to match my macbook. Like they said, works out the box with no software. It automatically backs up using time machine. I recommend getting one
3413547880_721a2dbcf6.jpg

how much did this HD run you, if you dont mind me asking.

I would back up those files before you do any deleting or pasting. I cant tell you how to do this way but try using candybar. Its easy to use and dont have to go through the hassle your going through.

I have the same HD and regular price I believe was $99 for a 320GB. I was lucky enough to walk into my local Target and catch a 320GB on clearance for 69.99.You could get a good deal for HD they aren't that pricey.

just ordered my 15" macbook pro...cant wait to start using it...

question...when you charge the battery, do you guys unplug and let it run down before charging or leave it charging while its sitting on ur desk and overnight?also how do you keep the battery life as stable as possible? on my laptop im using now i cant hold a charge for more than an hour usually less...anysuggestions on a hard case that i could use to sticker it up since i dont wanna stick it to the actually body itself?

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A EFFECTIVE LINK TO TETHER MY IPHONE 3GS ON 3.1 TO MY MACBOOK AIR I HAVE SEARCHED ALLOVER THIS THREAD AND MY NOSE IS BLEEDING...LOL J/K

hi guys, i have a question regarding candybar. is there a way i can JUST change the icons on the dock without it affecting how the icons look throughout OSX? ijust want my dock icons to look different (prettier) but hate how it changes everywhere and doesn't match with the other app icons.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I want photoshop cs4 so bad, but can't find it anywhere =(

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
check youtube, there's plenty of tutorial videos on how to get it for free. hope you find it.

asked around on a couple dudes in this thread, no help. it's a secret cult or something....
indifferent.gif

hope that helps, you basically have to download the trial and go to youtube and some people have links to a app that unlocks it.

Back
Top Bottom