The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

[h3]MacHeist nanoBundle Offers 6 Mac Apps For... Free[/h3]A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacHeist to promote their Mac application bundle deal. Their app bundles typically deliver a dozen Mac applications at a significant discount.
The latest bundle is a bit of a departure for MacHeist by delivering 6 Mac applications ($154 value) for Free.

- ShoveBox ($25) - easily capture important bits of information
- WriteRoom ($25) - a distraction free writing environment
- Twitterific ($15) - popular Twitter client
- TinyGrab ($14) - quickly share screenshots
- Hordes of Orcs ($25) - tower defense game
- Mariner Write* ($50) - fast, streamlined word processor

Mariner Write requires 500,000 total bundle participants to be "unlocked". This free bundle ends in 7 days and each application represents the full licenses. Enjoy.

It's free!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

[h3]MacHeist nanoBundle Offers 6 Mac Apps For... Free[/h3]A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacHeist to promote their Mac application bundle deal. Their app bundles typically deliver a dozen Mac applications at a significant discount.
The latest bundle is a bit of a departure for MacHeist by delivering 6 Mac applications ($154 value) for Free.

Mariner Write requires 500,000 total bundle participants to be "unlocked". This free bundle ends in 7 days and each application represents the full licenses. Enjoy.

It's free!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aren't these just free trials though?

It's free!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Much appreciated.

is the mac ever gonna have an hdmi port? i really wanna get the new macbook that came out only thing holding me back is not having an hdmi port.

It's free!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

aye anyone help me to get the little music player you guys got on your desktop? thanks alot

how bout a calendar, and clock and what not? been wanting to do it for a while, but havent figure it out :/
ill post more cuz i got a few questions on desktops and icons,

Originally Posted by hadegbite

IM LOOKING FOR ADOBE FLASH AND DREAMWEAVER! HELP ME OUT...PM A TORRENT LINK.
nerd.gif
1. adobe flash is quite free on their website
2. i would suggest being more clever in your request for stuff. you can get banned for what you wrote.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

It's free!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Much appreciated.

I went back on today (cause I still don't have a serial for Mariner Write) and discovered that they are now offering a 7th program for (basically) free; Virus BarrierX5 which is antivirus/malware software. The only thing you have to do is let them send a message via your Facebook account to everyone in yourfriends list regarding the software.

which email lets me use it with the mac "mail" app.? I cant use yahoomail unless i buy the plus version

is open office better than Mariner Write? Im looking for a MS word kind of program since i only have Textedit on my mac

one more thing, is virusbarrier x5 worth using? I mean macs are less likely to get viruses/malware right
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

which email lets me use it with the mac "mail" app.? I cant use yahoomail unless i buy the plus version

is open office better than Mariner Write? Im looking for a MS word kind of program since i only have Textedit on my mac

one more thing, is virusbarrier x5 worth using? I mean macs are less likely to get viruses/malware right
grin.gif
"less likely" to get viruses does not mean "impossible" to get viruses. when i had a PC, i had to run the the virus detectorlike once a freaking week. i'll prolly run this once every couple months.
regardless of how much/how little it's ran, it's virus detection software and it's free

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by davizzy

grin.gif
"less likely" to get viruses does not mean "impossible" to get viruses. when i had a PC, i had to run the the virus detector like once a freaking week. i'll prolly run this once every couple months.
regardless of how much/how little it's ran, it's virus detection software and it's free

How Can I get this??

Back
Top Bottom