The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

^^ Yo homey what's good with that file that says "Masturbation"?
roll.gif

I''m REALLLLLLL tempted to use my tax return money and get a new Macbook...

I have the black macbook right now that I purchased in October of 07... nothing wrong with it at all... But I figure if I can sell it, then pay thedifference... the new macbooks are just so
eek.gif

Between Parallels Desktop 4.0 and VMware Fusion 2.0 which one is better for running windows side by side with Mac os ?

I'm looking to buy a used MacBook preferrebly the 13" 2GB mem and 150GB HD...what should I look for when buying used? I have always heard the Macs arevery secure when it comes to viruses and what not but I'm not sure how true that is...Is there anything I should be weary about regarding performance of aused Macbook?

thanks for the help.

anyone know how to transfer files from mac to pc? I keep getting error codes 36 and 43. Im trying to use a 8gb usb drive. I've already installed macfusebut nothing.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Between Parallels Desktop 4.0 and VMware Fusion 2.0 which one is better for running windows side by side with Mac os ?

VMware is less of a resource hog and it's faster in terms of performance so I would say go with VMware Fusion.

So in an attempt to sell my macbook I did a restore on it...

In good news my wireless card now works again!! I did everything I could and it wouldnt work before.

Bad news.... I lost Leopard and am now on tiger again
eyes.gif

Anyways anyone have a site to get cool icons?
smile.gif

I am really contemplating whether or not I should buy the new pro or not. I want to sell my macbook right now....2.0ghz 1gb ram and 100HD...So NotoriousBee...If you are interested. =) Anyway, does anyone here have the new Macbook Pro? Any problems with it?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I am really contemplating whether or not I should buy the new pro or not. I want to sell my macbook right now....2.0ghz 1gb ram and 100HD...So Notorious Bee...If you are interested. =) Anyway, does anyone here have the new Macbook Pro? Any problems with it?
How much you trying to move it for? How long have you had it? Anything wrong with it
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I am really contemplating whether or not I should buy the new pro or not. I want to sell my macbook right now....2.0ghz 1gb ram and 100HD...So Notorious Bee...If you are interested. =) Anyway, does anyone here have the new Macbook Pro? Any problems with it?
How much you trying to move it for? How long have you had it? Anything wrong with it
grin.gif
?
PM'd you sir.

I am so tempted to buy a Pro it's not even funny. Do any of you guys use Aperature or CS4? Which do you prefer?

kind of cheated on apple today
laugh.gif
. picked up a Samsung NC10 today.
sorry for the crappy iphone pic.
505dl4.jpg

actually crappy is an under statement lol. next week my two 7" screens should be coming in too
happy.gif

^ A lot of folks at school have that. I honestly think it's wayy too small for a laptop. Haha.

And how dare you cheat with Samsung.

it's not that small actually. well at least i dont think so. i used to have the MSi Wind and that seemed smaller and lighter (granted it had a 3 cellbattery) than the NC-10. and, i love samsung products
laugh.gif
i totally neglected my pro though, been playing with the samsung since i opened it.

Back
Top Bottom