The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Looks like 225 (if I can say 3.5 hours on battery = holds a good charge) otherwise 175

Chris at turntronics is a good dude. I was leery about sending my macbook via FedEx to the company but he processed my machine pretty quickly (tested everything) and sent payment pretty quick. The postal service lost my original check that Chris sent but he rushed me another check out. Let me know if you need any additional information about turntronics.

Just want to make if I send it in as one description they don't say it's a different description and give me less.

Just want to make if I send it in as one description they don't say it's a different description and give me less.

When in doubt call him if you aren't certain about the description. He's very good about honoring quotes.

Is there a way I can see a breakdown of each used space? I have NOTHING on my Mac that I remember loading on, so I can't understand the 59.47GB worth of apps. Unless I'm oblivious and that's just preset usage from initial unboxing/setup?

Is there a way I can see a breakdown of each used space? I have NOTHING on my Mac that I remember loading on, so I can't understand the 59.47GB worth of apps. Unless I'm oblivious and that's just preset usage from initial unboxing/setup?
I'm not sure how to see a more detailed breakdown, but that definitely doesn't seem right. I don't see how you can possibly have that much space taken up just from app installations :lol:. My MacBook Air is around two years old and this is how my storage is divided:

I'm not sure how to see a more detailed breakdown, but that definitely doesn't seem right. I don't see how you can possibly have that much space taken up just from app installations :lol:. My MacBook Air is around two years old and this is how my storage is divided:

That's what I'm saying. I haven't installed anything except Flash updates :lol: . I'm looking to put my music from my Vaio iTunes onto my Macbook after almost a year of owning it, and out of curiosity went to check my available storage and all that green came up.

Might call Apple later today and see if they can give me an answer.

Anyone know an easy way to import music from an iPod onto my MacBook? I googled some guides but they're either outdated or spam.

I just used this

https://www.fadingred.com/senuti/

over the weekend. I just got a new phone with a lot more memory so I gave my iPod touch my son.

Free trial lets you transfer 1,000 songs, then you have to purchase after that. Before you transfer, make sure you set your options to your preference. I messed up the first time and wasted 450 songs.

After getting familiar with the program, I was able to transfer all my songs with ease.

I might even purchase a license.

I'm deciding to get the MacBook Pro 13 inch. I just got some SSD USB. I'm just a little concerned on the ram and etc if I'm trying to photoshop and edit videos from time to time.

damn what do y'all save on your Mac? this is mine :nerd:

A big reason I have so much space is because I use Spotify and Apple Music, no more downloading music. On my last mac I literally had 100GB of just music :lol:

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying. I haven't installed anything except Flash updates :lol: . I'm looking to put my music from my Vaio iTunes onto my Macbook after almost a year of owning it, and out of curiosity went to check my available storage and all that green came up.

Might call Apple later today and see if they can give me an answer.

check your pr0n folder :nerd: :lol:

I bought a mac mini last month. Haven't had a computer in 2 years. I like it, the main problem I have with it is it lags a lot. Also when I start up the safari or chrome browser websites won't load half the time. I know my internet is not the problem because the browsers on my phone still work.

I bought a mac mini last month. Haven't had a computer in 2 years. I like it, the main problem I have with it is it lags a lot. Also when I start up the safari or chrome browser websites won't load half the time. I know my internet is not the problem because the browsers on my phone still work.
I agree, they are limited in power. But in regards to web browsing, you should be able to load websites just fine.

And all your other devices connected to your wi-fi network load just fine?

Last edited:
this is my first macbook pro

dope laptop but I'm still learning lil tricks here and there...didn't even know you could screenshot like this until yesterday lol

also NT sucks on Safari imo.....at least with the popup blocker because it lags for a bit while it's blocking

debating on the mbp or the 12"

what you guys think?

mostly for browsing and music, streaming movies stuff like that

thanks

I agree, they are limited in power. But in regards to web browsing, you should be able to load websites just fine.

And all your other devices connected to your wi-fi network load just fine?

Yeah, it's weird. My phone and tablet are connected to the wifi and web browsing is no problem. I turn on my mac mini and it struggles to connect to the internet a lot. It's really annoying.

Last edited:
had no damn idea google chrome was available on mac until shogun post 
embarassed.gif

was only looking in the app store 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

well that fixed my forum issues I was having using safari...everything back smooth again 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom