The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

When I bring the iMessage app into the foreground I get choppy video/audio playback in Chrome. Anyone else experience this?

Ended up putting a 512 GB SSD in my late 2011 pro. Apps open up instantly now :pimp: super easy to do as well

How did you do the backup and installation of the OS? I got the parts and the installation seems easy but I got no idea of the setup afterwards.
i feel like you meant to quote me so
I got a SATA USB cable and used super duper to clone the old HD to the new SDD before i did the swap. So when I did the switch everything was right there

My job is ordering me a 13inch w/ touchbar.

Came in clutch, but I still plan on getting that 12 inch. This just sets back my urge to purchase.

Bestbuy offers more than Apple on device recycle trade ins. Weird..

My job is ordering me a 13inch w/ touchbar.

Came in clutch, but I still plan on getting that 12 inch. This just sets back my urge to purchase.

Bestbuy offers more than Apple on device recycle trade ins. Weird..
Why are you considering the 12-inch? Price?

Price on the refurbished, size, and at this point no need for a pro at home or for anything not work related.

Yea cant blame you on that. I got my wife one last year, and it does most of what we need. I want one of my own as well, since I travel a ton for work. Still on the fence on if I want to spend the money right now.

Price on the refurbished, size, and at this point no need for a pro at home or for anything not work related.

Go buy it at Best Buy. $250 off on that 12 inch right now. Plus if you can find an open box around your location it will be even cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom