The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I don't use that particular Elgato product b/c it just came out but I use the Elgato Eyetv Hybrid and I just got that new Verizon FiOs setup. Basically Iam watching On Demand and what not from my baby.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Highly recommend it.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I don't use that particular Elgato product b/c it just came out but I use the Elgato Eyetv Hybrid and I just got that new Verizon FiOs setup. Basically I am watching On Demand and what not from my baby.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Highly recommend it.
Have you played any console games with the Eyetv Hybrid? I've been wanting to get the Eyetv but want to know how the 360, PS3, and Wii look onit and if it lags.

Well I haven't setup my Wii on my iMac yet but that's a good question. I went to the support forum on Elgato and found this: http://support.elgato.com...cle&kbarticleid=1203
Hope that helps you.

Edit:I'm also going to do a trial will my Wii on my computer(once I learn to set it up
laugh.gif
) but I'm gonna be using a regular eyetv hybrid connectionnot the 250 jony so it probably will lag but it will be a real attempt. I will write up a review when I do it.

Well I just found out about it. Sorry if I wasn't clear with my usage of the word "New".

Just did a search of the thread for it and Da Doc and others did mention it already. I will make sure I do a search next time. I'm new to the thread.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Well I haven't setup my Wii on my iMac yet but that's a good question. I went to the support forum on Elgato and found this: http://support.elgato.com...cle&kbarticleid=1203
Hope that helps you.

Edit:I'm also going to do a trial will my Wii on my computer(once I learn to set it up
laugh.gif
) but I'm gonna be using a regular eyetv hybrid connection not the 250 jony so it probably will lag but it will be a real attempt. I will write up a review when I do it.
Thanks Capricorn1229, let me know how it goes with the Wii.

I just got a mac and im wondering if i have to install the two cds that it came with? o_O I don't even know how to install my printer on this
smh.gif

no you don't, those are incase you want to reinstall leopard. and installing a printer is the same as windows. pop in cd and connect all the stuff when ittells you to. and if for whatever reason u dont have the cd, download the drivers from w/e company u got your printer from.

Thanks. I don't even know how to go about downloading such a thing =/ I feel so computer-******ed.

if you have the cd don't worry about it. just install it like you'd normal instal it on windows.

so i have a pretty tough question that im hoping someone in this thread can help me with. When i first got my macbook i partitioned the drives so i could runbootcamp well its been awhile since i ended up erasing that entire drive and clearing it windows free. As of recently i completely erased the partition inhopes of adding it to my main partition but when i try to expand it in disk utility and hit apply it says 'error filesystem verify'. I was just curiousof what i need to do, do i need to completely back everything up and if so how (like itunes and all my applications and settings) and reinstall leopard andsomehow recreate the entire drive? thanks for the help if possible

i was looking for this thread a couple days ago...couldn't find it
now that i've found it, i forgot my question SMH
laugh.gif

btw, da docs thanks for introducing me to that aimersoft converter. thing is a beast
pimp.gif

ive been using it A LOT lately

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i was looking for this thread a couple days ago...couldn't find it
now that i've found it, i forgot my question SMH
laugh.gif

btw, da doc thanks for introducing me to that aimersoft converter. thing is a beast
pimp.gif

ive been using it A LOT lately

no prob man.... glad its working out for you.....

good to see people are trying the software i post and paying for the non trial version.... do you see what i did there
nerd.gif

Art Text 2.0

Art Text is an application to create high quality headings, web site graphics, buttons, logos and icons. Multi layer support turns Art Text into flexible toolto create complex graphics for web and print materials. Template Gallery provides over 200 ready made buttons, headings, logos and icons.

Use the result with iWork, iWeb, Microsoft Office, BeLight applications, and various other text edit and web design programs.

Key Features:

*200+ editable button, heading, logo and icon templates;
*Over 100 pre-designed styles to get you started;
*Collection of 600 vector icons;
*Over 245 shading materials provide ability to cover any object with a material - any object can get the glassy, plastic or metallic look, it is also possibleto control the level of embossing;
*Option to fill and outline text or artwork with different colors, gradients or textures;
*Apply shadow and glow effects;
*Ability to combine text with background image;
*Warp text using 22 adjustable vector transformation shapes or Bezier splines;
*Ability to export into a file or clipboard in PDF, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG.

For More Info:

The rest of the story:
http://www.belightsoft.com/products/...t/overview.php

wink.gif

YummySoup! 1.6.3
11c5jz4.jpg
]

4nmvq.jpg

YummySoup! is an easy to use recipe management app focused on four aspects of recipes. Organizing, Sharing, Cooking & Shopping. YummySoup! features an Online Library of recipes populated with recipes that users submit, a full screen view for cooking, shopping lists, Wine & Spirits manager, web page imports, visual browsing, and much more. All with a very easy to use interface. YummySoup! now supports web imports from all websites!

The Rest of the story:
http://hungryseacow.com

wink.gif

Cubase 4
Cubase-LE-4-screenshot-sm.jpg

Cubase AI 4. This is a stage up from LE and provides us with slight improvements against the LE structure. VST INSTRUMENTS WINDOW.

Within LE this wasn't present, here it is. More sends/inserts per track.

Better integration as AI is a sub sale for Yamaha, and obvious Yamaha own Steinberg. More responsive. And less hassle to register I know a few people had some problems with LE, but this really is a doddle.

app site:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/mysteinb...base_le_4.html

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom