The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I think this one's a keeper...

14dknwz.jpg

Just got a mac mini this thing is amazing lookin and so small.

best comp i've ever had

anybody kno were can i get those jordan icons at?

black wallpapers on the new unibody macbooks/pros suck because it makes the screen like a freaking mirror

Originally Posted by CWrite78

black wallpapers on the new unibody macbooks/pros suck because it makes the screen like a freaking mirror
working with a plastic blackbook over here. although i would like an upgrade, i think overtime that screen on the aluminum macbooks would kill myeyes. how's your experience?

following you on twitter btw (yelhsa_)

it's not bad, but i keep it dimmed at 50% since i have so much light in my room. i always try my hardest to stay away from black/dark colored backgroundsthough. too much glare. but other than, the screen looks
pimp.gif
and yeah, i added you already.

packshot.jpg
[h1]MAXON CINEMA 4D
Easy to Use, Professional 3D Animation Software[/h1]
The next generation, representing two decades of excellence.

The eleventh generation of CINEMA 4D is another milestone in the development of professional 3D software and a testament to two decades of excellence by MAXON's programming team. Professional 3D animation tools have never been easier to use.

The Easiest To Use 3D Application

CINEMA 4D's intuitive interface and logical workflow make it possible for those new to 3D artistry to dive in and be productive quickly. Feedback is smooth and interactive so you can let your creativity run free.

State-of-the-Art Technology

CINEMA 4D's state-of-the-art architecture means it is always the first to benefit from new technologies and advancements - 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS or Multiprocessing to name a few. MAXON is a development partner of many leading IT companies, including Intel and Apple. As such MAXON has early access to many future technologies which makes it possible to tailor our products accordingly. Our customers can rely on latest technology and maximum security for their investment.

Modularity makes it suitable for all industries.

The core application contains everything you need to create high-end 3D images and animations. For those artists whose work demands more than the basic application, MAXON provides numerous seamlessly integrated modules. Modules can also be purchased individually or in affordable bundles. For specific industries, such as architecture and engineering, MAXON also offers Editions that contain specially tailored functionality.

There is a CINEMA 4D to satisfy the needs of every artist and industry that utilizes 3D graphics. Take a tour through our solutions pages to see where CINEMA 4D dominates and thrives worldwide - then download a demo version and convince yourself.

CINEMA 4D is available in several languages including English, German, French, Spanish, and more

http://www.maxon.net/pages/products/cinema4d/cinema4d_e.html

wink.gif

[table][tr][td]http://www.luxology.com/whatismodo/imageSynth/images/imageSynth_photoshop_filter_ui.jpg[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]imageSynth 2 in Photoshop[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Works right inside CS3 or CS4
or run standalone on Mac or PC
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quickly Create Unique, Tileable Textures

imageSynth 2 is advanced technology that works within Adobe Photoshop or as a standalone program for creating seamless textures and high- resolution images from low resolution sources using advanced image synthesis algorithms.

http://www.luxology.com/s...geSynth.aspx
wink.gif

Mac Heads: DaisyDisk 1.1.5

51ov37.png

OS version: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

The Cliff Note:
With DaisyDisk you can free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big, useless files.

The program scans a disk and displays its content as a sector diagram where the biggest files and folders at once become obvious.

To drill down to a folder, just click on a segment.

To bubble up, click in the center.

Move the mouse over the diagram and see the name and path of each file, and enclosed files (if any).
Hit Space to quickly preview file content, without launching another application.
Ctrl-click to open a file in Finder.
wink.gif

^where you been man? haven't seen you for 2-3 pages.

sittin back.. checkin out who is helpin keep the thread alive.... seeing who is trying to help others....

i get TOOOO many pm's from people thats not helping others but want help from me with stuff.... ya know...

i know whos PM's to respond to now though.
wink.gif

Mac Heads: CopyPaste Pro 2.0.1

9ton16.jpg

OS version: Mac OS X 10.4 or later

No. 1 of the 3 Essential Utilities for Mac OS X
The latest incarnation of the one and only, award winning, easy to use, multiple clipboard editing/display utility.

See and edit and clip in your history of copies or any clip archive.
Use the new Clip Browser to see all clipboards in an instant. Save all clipboards through restarts.

Tools to act on clipboard data.

Never lose a clip again. CopyPaste is a time saver/lifesaver for all Mac beginners thru advanced users.

CopyPaste is the original multiple clip utility for the Mac.

CopyPaste has been massively popular since its first release. What has made it so widely appreciated? Usefulness.

CopyPaste magnifies and multiplies the usefulness of the humble clipboard.

One of the revolutionary features that came with the Mac in 1984 was the unique ability to select text or pictures, etc, then copy that data into a clipboard, to hold that content temporarily and then paste it in the same application or a different one.

The clipboard was used to transfer all kinds of info between programs on the Mac, and later this feature was imitated in many other operating systems.
A few years later CopyPaste was the first application to add multiple clipboards.

This meant that more data could be moved in less time.
CopyPaste also allowed these multiple clipboards to be displayed, edited, archived and saved through restarts.

CopyPaste revealed the untapped potential of the Mac clipboard.

The latest incarnation of CopyPaste has those same underlying abilities, but with this latest version unveiled in 2008 (CopyPaste Pro) a new instantly available window (like the Apple application switcher) that lets you navigate through the Clip History and Clip Archive with a speed and ease that is again as revolutionary as the first version of CopyPaste.

The CopyPaste Pro ecology also includes now an editor called Bean.

Bean allows you to edit clipboards.

It is simple, easy to learn and powerful.

# Multiple Clips
Never lose a clip again every copy is saved and available in a clip browser.

# Edit Clips
Now edit any clip instantly with the handy built in word processor.

# Archives
Create archives to keep any important clips you want to save and use later.

# History
All copies or cuts are instantly added to an always accessible history of clips.

# Multiple Views
View clips the way you like via menu or graphical browser.

# Clip Tools
Useful tools to alter text, insert time and extract data in clips.

# QuickClip
Technique to make copying and pasting faster and easier.

The Details:
http://scriptsoftware.com/copypaste/
wink.gif

well, i try my best to keep it alive/help others. u see the windows thread they tried to start? you'd figure with all those windows problems it'd bebigger than this one
laugh.gif
(kidding btw, don't want windows fan boys coming after me)

Mac Heads: VMware.Fusion.V2.0.0.MAC.OSX

fusion_3.png

The Noise:

Get the Best of Both Mac and PC Worlds

Seamlessly run your favorite Windows applications and devices, on any Intel-based Mac. Built from the ground up for the Mac, VMware Fusion is the easiest way to switch to Mac-letting you bring all of your Windows applications with you, making the most of your Windows software investment, while providing the perfect safety blanket for the switch.
Break Down the Walls Between Windows and Mac

With the powerful Unity feature, VMware Fusion seamlessly integrates your Windows applications with your Mac. Instantly launch Windows applications from any Mac file, the Dock, and more. Minimize Windows applications to the Dock and even quickly switch between Windows and Mac applications with Exposé.

Safest Way to Run Windows on the Mac

VMware Fusion makes your Windows-on-Mac experience the safest possible with a suite of features to keep Windows safe and sound. From automated, timed snapshots, to embedded antivirus and antispyware software, VMware Fusion keeps Windows on your Mac sparkling.

Mac-like and User Friendly

Built from the ground up for Mac users, with an obsessive eye towards being a "good Mac citizen" VMware Fusion is the easiest, most Mac-friendly way to run Windows on the Mac. A Mac-first user interface ensures that users get the features they expect, like customizable tool bars, searchable Apple help, Boot Camp support, dock notification integration, and more.

wink.gif

well, i try my best to keep it alive/help others. u see the windows thread they tried to start? you'd figure with all those windows problems it'd be bigger than this one
laugh.gif
(kidding btw, don't want windows fan boys coming after me)
ohh ur good... i always see u in here.... you know that

lmfao @ windows fanboys..... dont want them in our thread starting %%*# and polluting our thread like they do the ps3 joint

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by baller mayo

How do you guys use the built in webcam with msn? I know of aMSN and mercury. I used to use mercury for that but recently I fired up iChat for the first time and used the iSight on there, now I try to go back to my original way and use the cam with Mercury and it won't connect for some reason. I can't even view other people's cams. Is there a way to check iSight settings somewhere?? Any ideas ?
im currently using amsn for webcam
yea i tried that but for some reason it wont connect. I can't send or receive any webcam feed
grin.gif

Mac Heads: Braid (Cider Port)

Description:
Journey through the worlds of platforms 7 to save the princess ... But check the time at each level.

Language:
• English

System Requirements:
• Mac OS X 10.4.9+
• Procesador Core Duo de Intel+
• 512 MB RAM
• Anything videocard thats not a Intel GMA Chip
• Keyboard

Details:
• It's a Windows version ported to Mac OS X using Cider from TransGaming.
• This game runs only to the resolution of 1280x1024 and can not accept any resolution... anyway some people comment that detects the screen resolution where it is executed. So remember that if the game "crash" when starting, it could be due to any problems caused by the screen resolution.

Installation:
• Unpack and Copy the Application to desired directory.

braid_ss5feb17.jpg

2732870374_30b9a6821e.jpg

braid-castle-screenshot.jpg

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom