The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

SRS iWOW Premium for iTunes 3.0.0.255

This plugin is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

63b25abed695ead62deee9b8711c6d87f778f2e.gif

this plug-in is
pimp.gif

kinda distorts tho...
grin.gif

EDIT:

you can get the demo here http://www.srslabs.com/co...us7f/store/downloads.asp

without having to register & all that
smokin.gif

Damn im already addicted this joint....really like this Macbook. Only negative thing to say is why make a laptop that doesn't have backlite keys..... whodrew up that play?

Anybody recommend some laptop cases.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Damn im already addicted this joint....really like this Macbook. Only negative thing to say is why make a laptop that doesn't have backlite keys..... who drew up that play?

Some of them do have backlit keyboards.

I use an incase neoprene notebook sleeve for my macbook.

Damn im already addicted this joint....really like this Macbook. Only negative thing to say is why make a laptop that doesn't have backlite keys..... who drew up that play?

cheapest MB doesn't have backlit, but their 1500+ one has backlit.. pretty lame but meh

Cwrite78, What happened to you?

I'm glad I found this thread again. This was my only reason for coming back to NT on the regular.
pimp.gif

Quick question what wireless router do most of you use. This Airport Express is garbage.

I have the Base Station and it's perfect

BTW who knows a good site for purchasing a MACBOOK LCD and some good DIY instructions? I cracked my screen and need a replacement....but I refuse to pay $700for apple to fix it and I'm not sending it to a mail order service

Whats good Mac thread people.. I have a problem with my Mac and I didn't even think to ask on here.. so I use Firefox and I hit something while on Facebookone day and now people's e-mails addresses on facebook don't show up. Anyone have any idea what I could've done or how to correct the problem?Thank you very much in advance.

finally upgrade myself from a 2.0 white macbook to a 2.66 unibody macbook pro
pimp.gif
@nostrandave68, i'd suggest the incase neoprene if you just needsomething to keep if from scratching or the booq vyper xs2 as its a little more sturdier... i myself am getting the booq vyper m3

I got this Incase polyurethane joint (it may have been discontinued though), I know it'll get dirty but so far it's stayed pretty clean.It's crack because I feel it's more sturdy than the Incase neoprene sleeve.

white1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by ii2cky

i ordered a hardshell from incase for my mbp, should be here tmr

cant wait

I had the one for my MB last year, it crack in a month
ohwell.gif

Didn't fall or nothing.

Do you want a hard case? a leather case? a neoprene sleeve? perhaps even an invisible shield?
I recommend a speck case paired with a neoprene incase sleeve.
And what problems are you having with your airport? Honestly there is no better alternative to wireless netowrking for a mac. It's very seamless andproblems are virtually nonesistant. I have an older generation Airport Express and i wouldnt trade it for the world.

cant wait

ohwell.gif

Didn't fall or nothing.
@@ i'd be pissed if mine breaks in a month haha

cant wait

ohwell.gif

Didn't fall or nothing.
@@ i'd be pissed if mine breaks in a month haha

i just got my 4 year old (out of warranty & apple care) white macbook fixed.. new keypad/trackpad/wristpad replaced and a new battery replaced for free...supposedly the battery had problems (which i started getting a month or two ago) and the wristpad area is prone to cracking... apple genius bar ftw

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Just got a new Imac, I am very happy with my purchase. Cant believe what I've been missing lol.

Here's my set up.
3497522130_db336854a1.jpg

pimp.gif

Yoooooo.... clean @@! pic homie.... I just got an iMac about 2 weeks myself..... i love that thing.

would you mind telling me the info on that chair....

^I was wondering what happened to him. Eddie, shut up,
laugh.gif
I've been looking for this thread since it's been long sent back to the back of NT. This isa good thread just to see what other people have on their Mac, useful and non-useful app's. I'm just glad to come here and see what other people use.

I know one thing's for sure, I'm going to be upgrading my harddrive VERY soon. Probably get 300g oe something close. 160 just isn't cutting itanymore.

Back
Top Bottom