The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I bought the 1299 macbook in March... lately it will make a weird little clicking noise every 20 seconds or so... I rarely notice it since I can't year it when I have music playing... should I be worried about this or is it normal?
It's probably the hard drive platter parking, google it for how to turn it off or whatever. I don't have that problem with mine but on theMacRumors forums it has been discussed a lot.

I googled that and found a topic about Steve Jobs Parking a car
roll.gif

FYI, best buy has the logitech MX revolution 50% off ($49.99) this week only i believe. picked up the last one in my area, go to the site and see if it'savailable near u. great mouse IMO

Ok NT my idiot self cleaned my Aluminum macbook keyboard with windexafter a soda spill i was so anxious the keys would get effed up and sticky that i oded.. now my keyboard wont work at all it lets me turn the vol. up etc butas far as typing it gives me a error sound.. i plugged up a usb keyboard and it worked fine so im guessing i screwed up something inside.. i have a geniusappointment tommrow.. HELP !!

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sucks, water damage is not covered. but my buddy got lucky, they fixed it even though he spilled water all over the keyboard.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sucks, water damage is not covered. but my buddy got lucky, they fixed it even though he spilled water all over the keyboard.

yea.i.pray.they.dont.notice.smh.at.me.trying.to.avoid.damage.and.causing.more.im.using.it.now.look.what.i.gotta.do..to.type

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

whenever i log in my Ichat it keeps disconnecting. But when i login with a different screen name everything is good. what is wrong with this?
laugh.gif

My iChat does not work either. I am about to look it up on YouTube.

i did all i could,im going to the geniuses next week. anyone else having having his problem?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea.i.pray.they.dont.notice.smh.at.me.trying.to.avoid.damage.and.causing.more.im.using.it.now.look.what.i.gotta.do..to.type
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow bro, best of luck to you. Good luck tomorrow!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

What do you guys pay for your iphone plan? Thinking of getting one soon and I want unlimited data.

i pay 70, but i'm under a family plan. unlimited text and unlimited data

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

What do you guys pay for your iphone plan? Thinking of getting one soon and I want unlimited data.

i pay 70, but i'm under a family plan. unlimited text and unlimited data
eek.gif
$70? I'm on a family plan and I only pay $40 for unlimited anything

Lol at me going today and the dude looking at me while i lie like my G iknow u spilled @*! on the keyboard. im like naw i went on vaca and left it on charge. lol basically they said i need to get the whole keyboard replaced and therepair will cost $820 if they find water damage.. I swear im crossing my fingers on this.. im seriously thinking of popping this thing open and painting theindicator white.. or find someone to replace the indicators for me..

so, why don't you just go to an authorized dealer and get it done through them? i'm sure it'll be cheaper. and with water damage, i thought 820 isJUST because of the keyboard.

and I thought I had the cheapest Iphone3g plan..... I pay around $90. Even though my bill this month came out to $332.
smh.gif

When I had the OG Iphone I payed $70.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

so, why don't you just go to an authorized dealer and get it done through them? i'm sure it'll be cheaper. and with water damage, i thought 820 is
JUST because of the keyboard.

Well im a phase 1 of this they didnt tell me that i was gonna be cargedthey wanted me to put it in for repairs and theyd take it apart and tell me if im gonna be charged..Only reason i didnt put it in for the possible free repairis because WWDC is in 2 days and if 3.0 drops that day which is speculated or a new iphone id be stuck with no way to update my 3G or sync my whateversnew

Can i download lime wire and safely download music? Since we don't get viruses?
nerd.gif

What do you guys use to download music?

Back
Top Bottom