The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Can someone help me.. i cant seem to get my limewire and dashboard icons to change.. but everything else is changed. How Can i get them changed?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Hey Guys. Has anyone used boot camp before and had audio problems? My audio works when I run Leopard on the Mac, but when I switch it to Windows Vista I have no audio. Any suggestions?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no but they will be stuck lik that n u have to manually change them. i dont know that the finder icon can ever be changed after the trial ends

Originally Posted by djslaparip

Damn I was hopping the 17" would get an SD slot, but still going to get one.

just buy the express card adapter, it's like 40 bucks.

Just a heads up..

i was at marshalls the other day and saw the 50$ Speck cases for about 13$
eek.gif
..too bad they were the 15" and they only had the color blue
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Just a heads up..

i was at marshalls the other day and saw the 50$ Speck cases for about 13$
eek.gif
..too bad they were the 15" and they only had the color blue
tired.gif
good %$%@
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/5/galgitzizu/f_23830m_4836a1e.png

Mojo 3.0
New way to share music (was Maestro).

Mojo (formerly known as Maestro) is a new way to share music. With just two clicks, you are ready to browse, play, and download music from other Mojo users on the Internet and local network.

Select a user to share with, and Mojo opens a browsing window. Songs you already have in your library are grayed out. Also, protected songs display in red. Check the checkbox next to the songs you wish to download. When your selection is complete, click one button and you're done. All the songs you have selected will be automatically downloaded and added to your iTunes library.

If manually choosing the music is too much work, try using the playlist subscriptions. Choose any playlist to subscribe to, and Mojo will automatically download and update the latest changes to that playlist anytime the other user is online.

mojo.jpg

[table][tr][td]
world_arrows.gif
[/td] [td]http://Zero Configuration
Mojo automatically finds other users on your network and allows you to easily add buddies to your roster for those who aren't on your local network. Select any user to begin sharing. It's that simple. This is all accomplished transparently using a multitude of technologies such as Bonjour, XMPP (Jabber), HTTP/TCP, STUN, and STUNT. This means Mojo will automatically handle all the messy network configuration without any user interaction.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
music_folder.gif
[/td] [td]http://Choose and Download
Select a user to share with, and Mojo opens a browsing window. Songs you already have in your library are grayed out. Also, protected songs display in red. Check the checkbox next to the songs you wish to download. When your selection is complete, click one button and you're done. All the songs you have selected will be automatically downloaded and added to your iTunes library.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
subscribe_arrows.gif
[/td] [td]http://Subscribe to Playlists
If manually choosing the music is too much work, try using the playlist subscriptions. Choose any playlist to subscribe to, and Mojo will automatically download and update the latest changes to that playlist anytime you are on the same network with the playlist's owner. [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
mojo_chat.gif
[/td] [td]http://Chat with Mojo users
Want to chat with other Mojo users? Well, you are in luck! Since Mojo is based around industry standards like XMPP(Jabber), all you need is your Mojo account and any number of free instant messaging clients such as iChat, Pidgin, Adium, etc. Click here for more information.[/td] [/tr][/table]
[h1]Screencasts[/h1]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

i think we all should get this.

f_CSm_a4f11cf.png

CoverScout

CoverScout... make your Covers flow in iTunes.
Complete your iTunes collection with authentic album artwork. Check status (complete, incomplete, none) of the artwork already imported in your iTunes collection. Look up various websites (e.g. Amazon, Google, etc.) with CoverScout to find missing artwork.

Revolutionary easy-to-use user interface in Cover Flow style
Find missing or better-quality artwork for your albums
Fully featured artwork editor with powerful tools
Print CD booklets and tray inserts with professionally-designed templates
See albums with missing or incomplete artwork at a glance
Supports iTunes and music libraries stored in separate folders
Automatically synchronize covers with iPod, iPhone, Apple TV via iTunes
Automatically search for missing artwork
Totally new search engine for Wal-Mart, Amazon and Google Images
Web search with automatic image detection to apply cover art with a single click
Customize web search URLs to obtain artwork from even more sources
Search artwork for multiple albums at once
Automatically apply artwork based on customizable criteria
Edit even existing album artwork from your music library
Automatically select white frames for cropping album art
Crop to custom pre-defined cover sizes
Brush up album artwork with frames
Automatically adjust color levels
Capture album artwork using iSight
Edit album title, artist and other information with the integrated editor

REQUIREMENTS
Mac OS X 10.5 or later, active internet connection.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I need to hop on the Macbook Pro for $1700 (plus $100 teachers discount)

Copped the 24" iMac back in Dec but i should have went with something portable

picture2nd7.jpg

Flux is a new app for the Mac for designing XHTML/CSS websites.

You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features, which will surely leave you feeling slightly aroused.

Code:
http://www.theescapers.com/flux.html
wink.gif

[h4]Create outstanding eBay auctions[/h4]GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system. With GarageSale Mac OS X users can edit, track and manage all their auctions with one single application - easily and fast.
Use GarageSale's intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay auctions conveniently. Stop waiting for eBay to lead you through endless web pages step-by-step.

[h4]No more hassle: Create and manage your auctions with ease[/h4]GarageSale is fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and manage your auctions. GarageSale also integrates perfectly with iPhoto, offers WYSIWYG text editing, free image hosting and comes with over 130 free auction designs. GarageSale supports many eBay Sites, eBay Motors, Digital Delivery, PayPal, Skype and eBay Stores.
Have a look at the Features section to learn more about GarageSale's great capabilities.

http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/index.html

wink.gif

smh.gif
mouse's cradle ended up being defective and not charging. sucks because the mouse is awesome.. gonna go see if they're willing to grandfather thedeal

Does anyone's Safari run very slow when loading a thread with multiple gifs or animations?

Finally made the change and I'm loving it.

If any of you guys are in the market for a MacBook or MacBook Pro, I suggest checking BestBuy. Since WWDC they're cutting prices to move old stock andunless you absolutely need an SD slot and 2 extra hours of battery life, this one's a no-brainer.

I picked up a $2499 15.4" MacBook Pro for $1999
pimp.gif

Specs are:
- 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM
- 320 GB Drive
- GeForce 9400M/GeForce 9600M GT (512MB)

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

If any of you guys are in the market for a MacBook or MacBook Pro, I suggest checking BestBuy. Since WWDC they're cutting prices to move old stock and unless you absolutely need an SD slot and 2 extra hours of battery life, this one's a no-brainer.

pimp.gif

Specs are:
- 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM
- 320 GB Drive

You can get the new ones...same specs...for the same price....$1850 before tax.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

If any of you guys are in the market for a MacBook or MacBook Pro, I suggest checking BestBuy. Since WWDC they're cutting prices to move old stock and unless you absolutely need an SD slot and 2 extra hours of battery life, this one's a no-brainer.

pimp.gif

Specs are:
- 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM
- 320 GB Drive

You can get the new ones...same specs...for the same price....$1850 before tax.
Not with the 9600M GT 512MB card. That alone bumps up the price nearly $300 on Apple's site.

Originally Posted by bns1201

is anyone having problems connecting to ichat or mail???
im connecting to both just fine..... however i couldnt do a video or audio chat.....

what errors are you getting?

ugh. my trackpad is acting up. its so hard to use all of a sudden. i gotta do a 4 finger scroll like 3 times before it registers. this happen to anyone before?can i get my macbook replaced at the apple store? its only been 2 months. and this @#!! has been babied so no reason for it to break down this early
smh.gif

Man Applecare is no joke! Totally worth it.

My Macbooks HD started acting up, it would take forever to load and there were a couple times where it wouldn't register as a startup disk. I took it intothe Apple store and they replaced it for free with no questions asked and they even replaced my keyboard since it was discolored and starting to crack. Thebest part is they finished within 2 hours.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom