The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

2ijqee0.jpg

frown.gif

Dropped my Macbook last night & i think i broke my sound card... It work work unless somethings plugged into the headphone jack & even then it onlyplays out of the right side
smh.gif
There's also a red light coming out of the port... Am I screwed??

Anybody who needs applications get at me, I know a place that has them.

Office, Final Cut, new OS, ect. Shoot me a PM.

I'll ask in here, how do I get my itunes to change when I make it small, like have the album playing and can someone link me to a good youtube tutorial forcandybar.

Just got my first macbook. I couldnt pass up a deal to get it for $1200 when it was originally $2500. Let me get the full effect of the macworld. Where shouldi start

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Anybody who needs applications get at me, I know a place that has them.

Office, Final Cut, new OS, ect. Shoot me a PM.

I'll ask in here, how do I get my itunes to change when I make it small, like have the album playing and can someone link me to a good youtube tutorial for candybar.
im new to this as well, but i think the program you are talking about is coversutra. and candybar i learned from just messing around

I just got my MBP in a couple days ago and i love it. But for some reason, when i try to edit the songs on my itunes, the info never saves. Anyone know why?thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

frown.gif

Dropped my Macbook last night & i think i broke my sound card... It work work unless somethings plugged into the headphone jack & even then it only plays out of the right side
smh.gif
There's also a red light coming out of the port... Am I screwed??
the red light is why your internal speakers arent working.
turn it off and your speakers will work again. Google how to do it....most people use a toothpick to get the 'click' to turn off.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

man i went out to the "store" and got a copy of Adobe Illustrator CS3 and somehow i purchased the pc version. i need the version for mac.
nerd.gif

Download the demo and get a web registration blocker.
Someone school me on this web registration blocker. Where do you get it?

I need to save up for a MBPro. I threw my 24" iMac 08' on eBay and Graigs list and got no good hits. I'll guess I will have an iMac and MBPro

will a usb controller work for the emulators and mac games?

if so..
what usb controllers do you guys recommend for the mac?

i like to play emulators and i want to play a couple other games, but i don't care for keyboard commands.

3852143570_82d82e901f.jpg

eek.gif

I read through all of this thread, yes all 180+ pages and customized my mac. I like the way it came out. Hello my apple friends.

eff it... I'm done trying to get final cut... went through it all again... telling me the structure of the archive is damaged when I try to expand it.. w/ethat means...

I was really excited to use it... guess I'll just be sticking to iMovie ....

I tried to install Corel Paint Shop Pro and when it didn't start on it's own, i tried to open autorun but it won't work. Can someone help me out?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

This is what i see, if it matters.

When i open autorun.inf it asks me to select a program to run it with.
autorun.ico it says "Couldn't open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that Preview doesn't recognize."
autorun.exe is just a text document
2qtii36.png

Yessir thats the new official release date.

oh okay, thank you.

i wonder when i will get that copy i paid $10 for from apple ....

has anyone else ever used one install disc for a mac os install or os upgrade and installed on two different machines? i'm trying to keep from spending $29bucks on a single user package if i don't have to.

and its ma'am, thank you!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Yessir thats the new official release date.
oh okay, thank you.

i wonder when i will get that copy i paid $10 for from apple ....

has anyone else ever used one install disc for a mac os install or os upgrade and installed on two different machines? i'm trying to keep from spending $29 bucks on a single user package if i don't have to.

and its ma'am, thank you!
wink.gif

Lol sorry!

And Im pretty sure well be gettin our copies on release date - thats how it was last year when leopard dropped.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I tried to install Corel Paint Shop Pro and when it didn't start on it's own, i tried to open autorun but it won't work. Can someone help me out?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

This is what i see, if it matters.

When i open autorun.inf it asks me to select a program to run it with.
autorun.ico it says "Couldn't open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that Preview doesn't recognize."
autorun.exe is just a text document
2qtii36.png

Is it for mac? .exe is a windows extention

Lol sorry!

it's okay, i know there are not many females on this board. btw i'm shay, nice to meet you, i always see you on the board.

release date we will have it? i like the way that sounds.

but hey, you do know about the installing that one copy on a couple machines, the other part of my question?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Lol sorry!

it's okay, i know there are not many females on this board. btw i'm shay, nice to meet you, i always see you on the board.

release date we will have it? i like the way that sounds.

but hey, you do know about the installing that one copy on a couple machines, the other part of my question?

wink.gif

Nice to meet you. Uh Im pretty sure youd have to buy another license for that computer, and if I remember correctly there may be one for like 50that lets you put it on like 3 computers. Not sure though. Doc would probably know, I think he posted about it before.

Leopard > Snow Leopard is $29, right?
Anyone have a rundown of the upgrades in Snow Leopard?
Leopard is great, If the upgrades aren't anything big I might stick with Leopard.

Back
Top Bottom