The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by slaterSB

i aint been on here in a minute. changed some stuff around; went back to coversutra(bowtie sucks on sl), glassshelves2, new icons. i cant wait for mw2. peace

sd2ref.jpg

sorry for quoting. but how can i change my screen to something along these lines.

Can someone assist me to get my mail to appear on the top tool bar next to the airport?

also...

Is anyone else's iCal icon not changing after the switch to SL? My icon is just staying stock and refuses to change...

Anyone having problems with their Adium after upgrading to SL? My AIM contacts sometimes don't show up, then exit and start it up again, it may be there.It's consistent as Jamarcus in the pocket.

Thanks for serving our country.
pimp.gif

Slater and Spanish Rock, on your dock, is that the download folder(the down arrow)?

Does anyone here have any problems with their macbook's headphone jack? the slightest movement from my headphones disconnects it.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

So I got a 4 year old macbook pro and changed the hard drive. My battery lasts only for about an hour. After I changed the hard drive, the batter only lasts for about 25 mins. Has this happened to anyone? Macbook batteries costs around $130, which I think is ridiculous being the way they perform and its life.

Anyone know of any aftermarket batteries that perform better than Apples?

Batteries will start to degrade after their first 300-400 charge cycles. Odds are, if that's the orig battery- you'll need a new one. I bought myreplacement from Apple. Pricey, absolutely. However, a bout 200 charging cycles in, the battery life was really short. I took it back to the Apple store andshowed the tech. After running a diagnostic on the batter, it was deemed defective. I don't think any place would have replaced my battery that easily, espafter using it for so long.

are any of you guys who have upgraded to snow leopard having trouble rearranging the icons in your dock?

Originally Posted by nick0lis

are any of you guys who have upgraded to snow leopard having trouble rearranging the icons in your dock?
No.

If you're running superdocker, make sure the "lock icon" option is unchecked.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by nick0lis

No.

If you're running superdocker, make sure the "lock icon" option is unchecked.
im not running anything like that, it just wont let me drag and drop my icons in my dock.

Back
Top Bottom