The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

That Jet/Viking game has me so pumped up for our season to start already
grin.gif

Madden 11, though, I'll probably get it for my birthday, not on my free will. Just a tradition.

That Jet/Viking game has me so pumped up for our season to start already
grin.gif

Madden 11, though, I'll probably get it for my birthday, not on my free will. Just a tradition.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I hope they fix the part where you pass to the sidelines and the player catching the ball automatically runs out of bounds. I hate this!

Anyone know when the Demo is suppose to be released?

FYI - Walmart is offering a $20 GC with preorder.

http://www.walmart.com/ip...-eGift-Card-PS3/13437626

The Madden team has reportedly fixed the player running out of bounds/not getting both feet inbounds issue.

I've seen videos of receivers recognizing their position relative to the sideline and dragging their feet on sideline catches, so that has been addressed to some extent in Madden 11.

The demo drops next month (probably the 2nd or 3rd week). It will be a full game (5 minute quarters) and feature the Jets and the Colts.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I hope they fix the part where you pass to the sidelines and the player catching the ball automatically runs out of bounds. I hate this!

Anyone know when the Demo is suppose to be released?

FYI - Walmart is offering a $20 GC with preorder.

http://www.walmart.com/ip...-eGift-Card-PS3/13437626

The Madden team has reportedly fixed the player running out of bounds/not getting both feet inbounds issue.

I've seen videos of receivers recognizing their position relative to the sideline and dragging their feet on sideline catches, so that has been addressed to some extent in Madden 11.

The demo drops next month (probably the 2nd or 3rd week). It will be a full game (5 minute quarters) and feature the Jets and the Colts.

watched the 1st 2 videos in this thread and can see they didnt do much so im not hyped

meh

watched the 1st 2 videos in this thread and can see they didnt do much so im not hyped

meh

From what I've seen, I'm not impressed.

They have so much to work on its not even funny. I can see by the first video, my Bengals defense better get the Vaseline ready for the HB toss/sweep/pitch to Adrian Peterson.

I remember last year some dude ran nothing but running plays and my players couldn't stop him with 9 in the box
laugh.gif
. Where they get that off at EA?

1276544070-media.jpg

MONEY PLAY RIGHT THERE!

Y is open all day with the quick dump off cheese plays dudes use.

Some dude did that as well last year. Nothing but snap/dump, snap/dump, snap/dump.

A player can only do so much, the 10 computer players suck at picking up the slack sometimes.

From what I've seen, I'm not impressed.

They have so much to work on its not even funny. I can see by the first video, my Bengals defense better get the Vaseline ready for the HB toss/sweep/pitch to Adrian Peterson.

I remember last year some dude ran nothing but running plays and my players couldn't stop him with 9 in the box
laugh.gif
. Where they get that off at EA?

1276544070-media.jpg

MONEY PLAY RIGHT THERE!

Y is open all day with the quick dump off cheese plays dudes use.

Some dude did that as well last year. Nothing but snap/dump, snap/dump, snap/dump.

A player can only do so much, the 10 computer players suck at picking up the slack sometimes.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

As always, I cannot wait for Madden to release
pimp.gif

Same here. I'm not like all the other people who complain, complain, then buy it.
Every year im content with how the game is. I dont go looking for the the littlest flaw and say F this game
laugh.gif

As i posted this RKO is right on cue. Madden isn't a bad game cause you cant stop a simple HB Sweep/toss, you just aren't good.

pimp.gif

Same here. I'm not like all the other people who complain, complain, then buy it.
Every year im content with how the game is. I dont go looking for the the littlest flaw and say F this game
laugh.gif

As i posted this RKO is right on cue. Madden isn't a bad game cause you cant stop a simple HB Sweep/toss, you just aren't good.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well I take that. I'm not that good, cool, me and thousands of other dudes complain about the same unrealistic play. Dudes stick with a playbook of 5-7 plays and kill dudes online. Is that football or are we playing COD where people set their claymore and camp away?

I might buy it but this game needs work. I've seen dudes stack 3-4 dudes on either side of the line and AP spins of 2 or 3 and busts it for a 80 yard TD.

That's not football, that's a company who ships out the same game with minor upgrades every year for $$$.

Also, nano blitzing, has it been fixed?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well I take that. I'm not that good, cool, me and thousands of other dudes complain about the same unrealistic play. Dudes stick with a playbook of 5-7 plays and kill dudes online. Is that football or are we playing COD where people set their claymore and camp away?

I might buy it but this game needs work. I've seen dudes stack 3-4 dudes on either side of the line and AP spins of 2 or 3 and busts it for a 80 yard TD.

That's not football, that's a company who ships out the same game with minor upgrades every year for $$$.

Also, nano blitzing, has it been fixed?

Back
Top Bottom