The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Madden 10 was garbage.

They got everything else looking great, but gameplay just keeps getting worse....smh @ animation gameplay

Madden 10 was garbage.

They got everything else looking great, but gameplay just keeps getting worse....smh @ animation gameplay

Can't wait! I'm going to try and be ranked number 1 again this year even if it is only for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

Can't wait! I'm going to try and be ranked number 1 again this year even if it is only for 3 weeks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Madden 10 was garbage.

Exactly. Then it doesn't help when people just say "Its just a game oh well". Its the only NFL game option and they are charging $60 yearly. Shouldn't they try to improve the very thing that matter the most? Realistic gameplay?

Dudes will argue up and down that Nano's aren't cheating because in the NFL, they overload blitz. FTR, overload blitzing is doesn't cheat the A.I. play after play after play. Overload blitzing will get NFL teams beat like a drum if they pull that against Peyton. A sack will result from time to time but not 20+ times a game.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Madden 10 was garbage.

Exactly. Then it doesn't help when people just say "Its just a game oh well". Its the only NFL game option and they are charging $60 yearly. Shouldn't they try to improve the very thing that matter the most? Realistic gameplay?

Dudes will argue up and down that Nano's aren't cheating because in the NFL, they overload blitz. FTR, overload blitzing is doesn't cheat the A.I. play after play after play. Overload blitzing will get NFL teams beat like a drum if they pull that against Peyton. A sack will result from time to time but not 20+ times a game.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

As always, I cannot wait for Madden to release
pimp.gif

Same here. I'm not like all the other people who complain, complain, then buy it.
Every year im content with how the game is. I dont go looking for the the littlest flaw and say F this game
laugh.gif

As i posted this RKO is right on cue. Madden isn't a bad game cause you cant stop a simple HB Sweep/toss, you just aren't good.

EXACTLY. It's Madden, even though there may be flaws I still love this game and love to play it. And to RKO, yes dudes cheese online but cheesing exists in every game. It seems this year that they have made a lot more then "minor" changes, they took out the turbo button for God sakes and the Gameflow thing sounds nice.

To stop the nano blitz just go into a shotgun and have your RB block the oncoming blitzer or run a little dump off pass....

pimp.gif

Same here. I'm not like all the other people who complain, complain, then buy it.
Every year im content with how the game is. I dont go looking for the the littlest flaw and say F this game
laugh.gif

As i posted this RKO is right on cue. Madden isn't a bad game cause you cant stop a simple HB Sweep/toss, you just aren't good.

EXACTLY. It's Madden, even though there may be flaws I still love this game and love to play it. And to RKO, yes dudes cheese online but cheesing exists in every game. It seems this year that they have made a lot more then "minor" changes, they took out the turbo button for God sakes and the Gameflow thing sounds nice.

To stop the nano blitz just go into a shotgun and have your RB block the oncoming blitzer or run a little dump off pass....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well I take that. I'm not that good, cool, me and thousands of other dudes complain about the same unrealistic play. Dudes stick with a playbook of 5-7 plays and kill dudes online. Is that football or are we playing COD where people set their claymore and camp away?

I might buy it but this game needs work. I've seen dudes stack 3-4 dudes on either side of the line and AP spins of 2 or 3 and busts it for a 80 yard TD.

That's not football, that's a company who ships out the same game with minor upgrades every year for $$$.

Also, nano blitzing, has it been fixed?
How the hell is EA gonna control how people pick plays
laugh.gif

Seriously though there are certain ways to stop certain plays. Is it possible that AP will break two tackles on a play? Yea but its not like that hasn't happened in real life before. People load up the box all the time when playing the VIkings AP still busts the whole NFL thats why he's a 98 or whatever.

But when i play there sure as hell isn't anybody getting 80 yard rushes of sweeps with AP every single play.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Well I take that. I'm not that good, cool, me and thousands of other dudes complain about the same unrealistic play. Dudes stick with a playbook of 5-7 plays and kill dudes online. Is that football or are we playing COD where people set their claymore and camp away?

I might buy it but this game needs work. I've seen dudes stack 3-4 dudes on either side of the line and AP spins of 2 or 3 and busts it for a 80 yard TD.

That's not football, that's a company who ships out the same game with minor upgrades every year for $$$.

Also, nano blitzing, has it been fixed?
How the hell is EA gonna control how people pick plays
laugh.gif

Seriously though there are certain ways to stop certain plays. Is it possible that AP will break two tackles on a play? Yea but its not like that hasn't happened in real life before. People load up the box all the time when playing the VIkings AP still busts the whole NFL thats why he's a 98 or whatever.

But when i play there sure as hell isn't anybody getting 80 yard rushes of sweeps with AP every single play.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the advice, but it still doesn't solve such a fixable issue. If they did, cool, but if not then smdh.

Yeah cheesing is everywhere but that doesn't give companies the green light to just say, "eh, lets add hand towels, that'll shut them up". And don't get me started on dudes throwing 30-40 yard bombs with their back turned. BRING BACK VISION CONE.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the advice, but it still doesn't solve such a fixable issue. If they did, cool, but if not then smdh.

Yeah cheesing is everywhere but that doesn't give companies the green light to just say, "eh, lets add hand towels, that'll shut them up". And don't get me started on dudes throwing 30-40 yard bombs with their back turned. BRING BACK VISION CONE.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Don't even start with the vision cone @#$# was an awful addition
laugh.gif

I don't know though dude, some of the stuff you say never happens to me. You shouldn't even be allowing the person you play to catch such a pass anyways, just my opinion.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know though dude, some of the stuff you say never happens to me. You shouldn't even be allowing the person you play to catch such a pass anyways, just my opinion.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Get out of here. You never had a dude roll with the Cowboys and run out the pocket and scramble with Romo until his WR's stop their routes and come back?

I'm done,
laugh.gif
dudes never seen it, who am I to say they have?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Get out of here. You never had a dude roll with the Cowboys and run out the pocket and scramble with Romo until his WR's stop their routes and come back?

I'm done,
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm done,
laugh.gif

Who's Romo?.... No but seriously, I haven't. You know why I haven't? Because I can play something called DEFENSE and SACK the quarterback. Out of here with that stoneface
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm done,
laugh.gif

Who's Romo?.... No but seriously, I haven't. You know why I haven't? Because I can play something called DEFENSE and SACK the quarterback. Out of here with that stoneface
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm done,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OK. I played defense too. Doesn't stop dudes from just running around D=Lineman like they are traffic cones. Carry on with the Madden loving.

"I play something called Defense and Sack the Quarterback"
laugh.gif
like others don't. We all just stand around a watch, Stan.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm done,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

OK. I played defense too. Doesn't stop dudes from just running around D=Lineman like they are traffic cones. Carry on with the Madden loving.

"I play something called Defense and Sack the Quarterback"
laugh.gif
like others don't. We all just stand around a watch, Stan.

I will carry on with the Madden loving! You have a great day RKO2004!
And my name is not Stan, close though.

I will carry on with the Madden loving! You have a great day RKO2004!
And my name is not Stan, close though.

Back
Top Bottom