The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

57136020.png

Swag ratings
pimp.gif

When is their exclusive license going to expire? Crossing my fingers for the resurrection of the NFL 2K franchise.

When is their exclusive license going to expire? Crossing my fingers for the resurrection of the NFL 2K franchise.

Originally Posted by davizzy

wait swagger ratings
laugh.gif
. what does it do?
Probably increase that person's success of making big plays or something. It's pointless.

Originally Posted by davizzy

wait swagger ratings
laugh.gif
. what does it do?
Probably increase that person's success of making big plays or something. It's pointless.

The swagger rating is their tendency to celebrate after a TD.  

Edit: From the ESPN video game thing,
"But before we get to those numbers, it seems everyone is looking for an explanation to the new "swagger" ratings category. According to an EA Sports representative, swagger "determines the likelihood of a player to celebrate on the way to the end zone or after a touchdown. For example, a running back like Adrian Peterson (99 rating) has a greater tendency to celebrate than Frank Gore (50 rating)."

"But before we get to those numbers, it seems everyone is looking for an explanation to the new "swagger" ratings category. According to an EA Sports representative, swagger "determines the likelihood of a player to celebrate on the way to the end zone or after a touchdown. For example, a running back like Adrian Peterson (99 rating) has a greater tendency to celebrate than Frank Gore (50 rating)."

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Dumb. Why must developers keep adding useless miscellany and not worry about gameplay.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Dumb. Why must developers keep adding useless miscellany and not worry about gameplay.
mad.gif

sll i know is this

when it comes to the ps3 that guy DaSignOfHell is a beast with out a doubt the best on NT

sll i know is this

when it comes to the ps3 that guy DaSignOfHell is a beast with out a doubt the best on NT

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

That swagger rating is dumb though.
I have nothing against it as long as it doesn't effect the players' ability to make plays. Its actually not a bad concept because this way every player doesn't do the same exact boring celebration. As long as that is all it does, I'm fine with it.

I'm eager for this release personally because the 360 elite I bought in April is my first system in over 3 years and Madden was always bar none my favorite game.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

That swagger rating is dumb though.
I have nothing against it as long as it doesn't effect the players' ability to make plays. Its actually not a bad concept because this way every player doesn't do the same exact boring celebration. As long as that is all it does, I'm fine with it.

I'm eager for this release personally because the 360 elite I bought in April is my first system in over 3 years and Madden was always bar none my favorite game.

Back
Top Bottom