The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Damn man, i just lost to some person. He was Eagles and i was the Falcons. Right after kickoff he pauses it for like 10 mins (I guess he was trying to get me to quit).
I tried to friendly quit him and he rejected. had me heated. He was up by 10 going into the fourth. I come back and take a 4 point lead with 18 secs left.
I'm so ready to win and blast him over a voice message. he scores as time runs out, 33 yarder from, vick to Desean. I swear i pressed the cornerback deflect button.
31-28

tired.gif

Damn man, i just lost to some person. He was Eagles and i was the Falcons. Right after kickoff he pauses it for like 10 mins (I guess he was trying to get me to quit).
I tried to friendly quit him and he rejected. had me heated. He was up by 10 going into the fourth. I come back and take a 4 point lead with 18 secs left.
I'm so ready to win and blast him over a voice message. he scores as time runs out, 33 yarder from, vick to Desean. I swear i pressed the cornerback deflect button.
31-28

tired.gif

http://www.operationsport...m/newspost.php?id=441431

From Us To You, Title Update #2
by Ian Cummings 09/07/10 11:41 AM

Salutations from the Madden team to our community. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of the 2nd title update, bringing with it a brand new game mode for you to enjoy as well as some fixes, improvements, and new content. Below is a summary of what to expect when you see that bar hit 100%:

Note: PS3 users will automatically update if they are signed online. Xbox 360 users will also automatically update, but will need to download the Madden Moments LIVE DLC separately (it’s a free download you can find in the Xbox 360 menu under “game content

http://www.operationsport...m/newspost.php?id=441431

From Us To You, Title Update #2
by Ian Cummings 09/07/10 11:41 AM

Salutations from the Madden team to our community. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of the 2nd title update, bringing with it a brand new game mode for you to enjoy as well as some fixes, improvements, and new content. Below is a summary of what to expect when you see that bar hit 100%:

Note: PS3 users will automatically update if they are signed online. Xbox 360 users will also automatically update, but will need to download the Madden Moments LIVE DLC separately (it’s a free download you can find in the Xbox 360 menu under “game content

Breast Cancer Awareness feature is when the players on each team wear pink gloves, pink cleats, and pink captain patches, etc.

The NFL did this last season for the month of October (Breast Cancer Awareness month).

You select this option under Play Now, and it automatically kicks in Franchise mode in October.

Breast Cancer Awareness feature is when the players on each team wear pink gloves, pink cleats, and pink captain patches, etc.

The NFL did this last season for the month of October (Breast Cancer Awareness month).

You select this option under Play Now, and it automatically kicks in Franchise mode in October.

Update isn't out for 360 yet
frown.gif
Anyone have a pic of how the Breast Cancer Awareness feature looks on the game?

Update isn't out for 360 yet
frown.gif
Anyone have a pic of how the Breast Cancer Awareness feature looks on the game?

What's the deal with CB and SS jumping 6' in the air to pick me off or deflect the pass? And y is Big Ben over shooting everyone ...I'm still taking L's all over the place...SMH

What's the deal with CB and SS jumping 6' in the air to pick me off or deflect the pass? And y is Big Ben over shooting everyone ...I'm still taking L's all over the place...SMH

7-2 should be 8-1 had a good damn black out
smh.gif
smh.gif

and can somebody explain to me why i started out with 100 DNF before i ever played a game ? my %+** is at like 60% now even after all them games
smh.gif
smh.gif
NOT COOL G

7-2 should be 8-1 had a good damn black out
smh.gif
smh.gif

and can somebody explain to me why i started out with 100 DNF before i ever played a game ? my %+** is at like 60% now even after all them games
smh.gif
smh.gif
NOT COOL G

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Thats how I feel about the LB's...  Could never get a pass over the middle without them jumping so high...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Thats how I feel about the LB's...  Could never get a pass over the middle without them jumping so high...

mad.gif
mad.gif
does this keep happening to anyone else...
Whenever I'm trying to run a kick or punt back
if I make a quick move in a different direction someone alwasys gets called for clipping.

mad.gif
mad.gif
does this keep happening to anyone else...
Whenever I'm trying to run a kick or punt back
if I make a quick move in a different direction someone alwasys gets called for clipping.

People online piss me the @#$# off. The nano blitzing they all do is @#$##$# ridiculous. And what pisses me off more are the dudes who just run the snug/tight shotgun formation all game.

mad.gif

People online piss me the @#$# off. The nano blitzing they all do is @#$##$# ridiculous. And what pisses me off more are the dudes who just run the snug/tight shotgun formation all game.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom