The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Had to bring this thread back for this. 4th and 2. i"m on my own 28 yard line. 14 seconds left in the game. Down 24-23:
NTRkMWEzMjUwMGM1Jm9mPTA=.gif

EA Sports: Madden NFL 11 Video Highlight

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by bigsupa

What's the deal with CB and SS jumping 6' in the air to pick me off or deflect the pass? And y is Big Ben over shooting everyone ...I'm still taking L's all over the place...SMH

Thats how I feel about the LB's...  Could never get a pass over the middle without them jumping so high...

Damn, yall mustve never played Madden, 07, 08, and 09.........

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by bigsupa

What's the deal with CB and SS jumping 6' in the air to pick me off or deflect the pass? And y is Big Ben over shooting everyone ...I'm still taking L's all over the place...SMH

Thats how I feel about the LB's...  Could never get a pass over the middle without them jumping so high...

Damn, yall mustve never played Madden, 07, 08, and 09.........

I swear the overthrowing is so random. I could be perfectly set and still overthrow but on my backfoot and on the run and complete a pass. It's odd

I swear the overthrowing is so random. I could be perfectly set and still overthrow but on my backfoot and on the run and complete a pass. It's odd

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

If this patch doesn't make the defense better, I will be trading Madden in for 2k11.

If this patch doesn't make the defense better, I will be trading Madden in for 2k11.

Back
Top Bottom