The Official Madden 11 X-Box 360 Franchise Thread vol. Get Your Popcorn Ready!!!!!!

GT: Pac Man 850 / Team: Jets

GT: JEhlers02 / Team: Packers

GT: Poofyo101 / Team: Steelers

GT: ameanhippo1 / Team: Vikings

GT: DaPlayM8ker / Team: 49ers

GT: Wordy Dirts III / Team: Bengals

GT: ScaredShiftless / Team: Cowboys

GT: CatFood88 / Team : Jaguars

GT: Flash House / Team : Titans

GT: agold1002 / Team : Browns

GT: PeruviaNitemare / Team : Giants

GT: NYC D NiC3 718 / Team: Patriots

GT: blazerboyecko / Team : ********

GT: DTA Sickamore / Team : Ravens

GT: JBizzle / Team : Bears

GT: Dready9 / Team : Colts

GT: ii FLaShH ii / Team : Eagles

GT: Scribbs316 / Team : Saints

GT: Bonetone / Team : Raiders

GT: JPZxPERO / Team : Falcons

GT: Only Blow Goods / Team : Broncos

GT: frankl1001 / Team : Dolphins

GT: Wordy Dirts III / Team: Bengals

GT: Flash House / Team : Titans

GT: PeruviaNitemare / Team : Giants

GT: NYC D NiC3 718 / Team: Patriots

GT: DTA Sickamore / Team : Ravens

GT: Dready9 / Team : Colts

GT: Scribbs316 / Team : Saints

GT: frankl1001 / Team : Dolphins

That's funny it wouldn't let me go online until I downloaded the roster update I downloaded it and saved it then created the franchise

O well we will see what everyone else thinks! Was Pac Man on there?

That's funny it wouldn't let me go online until I downloaded the roster update I downloaded it and saved it then created the franchise

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Any open slots? Throw me down as an Alternate or something.

PM me if something comes avail
Yo i think  we still have spots. Just post your GT and select a team that isnt already taken. Franchise name is Niketalk, pass NT23

Yea you were on the list as a owner, im down for whatever we decide to do. Hopefully it fills up quick so we can get started playin our games.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Any open slots? Throw me down as an Alternate or something.

PM me if something comes avail
Yo i think  we still have spots. Just post your GT and select a team that isnt already taken. Franchise name is Niketalk, pass NT23

Yea you were on the list as a owner, im down for whatever we decide to do. Hopefully it fills up quick so we can get started playin our games.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

GT:

Wordy Dirts III 
/ Team: Bengals

GT: Flash House /
Team : Titans

GT:
PeruviaNitemare / Team : Giants

GT: NYC D NiC3 718 / Team:
Patriots

GT: DTA
Sickamore / Team : Ravens

GT:
Dready9 / Team : Colts

GT:
Scribbs316 / Team : Saints

I think you started it before you updated the rosters. I picked up T.O. out of free agency. I believe the easiest thing to do is to restart with the updated rosters. If we choose not do ill release him so dude who has the bengals can have him. I grabbed him so no one else would also to avoid anyone else pickin him up and not wanting to release him.

Good lookin out, I'll take glady take TO back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

GT:

Wordy Dirts III 
/ Team: Bengals

GT: Flash House /
Team : Titans

GT:
PeruviaNitemare / Team : Giants

GT: NYC D NiC3 718 / Team:
Patriots

GT: DTA
Sickamore / Team : Ravens

GT:
Dready9 / Team : Colts

GT:
Scribbs316 / Team : Saints

I think you started it before you updated the rosters. I picked up T.O. out of free agency. I believe the easiest thing to do is to restart with the updated rosters. If we choose not do ill release him so dude who has the bengals can have him. I grabbed him so no one else would also to avoid anyone else pickin him up and not wanting to release him.

Good lookin out, I'll take glady take TO back
laugh.gif

ok so i just made 3 bogus franchises to see if the updated roster would load and.......no luck

guess the dummies at EA forgot to add that in the game (updated rosters in franchise mode)

o well the players are in the free agent pool so if you have the Bengals or any team that has a player in the pool just pick them up

ima be watching to make sure nobody tries and pick up players that are not suppose to be on there team (if any thing is fishy somebody please point it out WE DONT NEED CHEESERS)

other then that everything is still a go....WE WILL BE STARTING THIS FRIDAY AND THE 1st ADVANCE WILL BE SUNDAY MIDNIGHT EASTERN so look and see who your 1st game is against and get there GT and hit em up so yall can get your game in

ok so i just made 3 bogus franchises to see if the updated roster would load and.......no luck

guess the dummies at EA forgot to add that in the game (updated rosters in franchise mode)

o well the players are in the free agent pool so if you have the Bengals or any team that has a player in the pool just pick them up

ima be watching to make sure nobody tries and pick up players that are not suppose to be on there team (if any thing is fishy somebody please point it out WE DONT NEED CHEESERS)

other then that everything is still a go....WE WILL BE STARTING THIS FRIDAY AND THE 1st ADVANCE WILL BE SUNDAY MIDNIGHT EASTERN so look and see who your 1st game is against and get there GT and hit em up so yall can get your game in

Horrible on EA's part but oh well. Hopefully we get a good amount of people in the franchise im not tryin to play 9 games against the CPU.

Horrible on EA's part but oh well. Hopefully we get a good amount of people in the franchise im not tryin to play 9 games against the CPU.

I'm going away for the weekend, is it cool if I play my game today? I'm playing against the Lions and no one signed up to play as them.

I'm going away for the weekend, is it cool if I play my game today? I'm playing against the Lions and no one signed up to play as them.

Ha, I'm trying to play not but my game keeps freezing in the start up screen.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom