***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Everybody knows Philly has always had talented rappers but for one reason or another dudes either fall off or just cant get out the street mentality long enough to really blow. Now da homie Meek Mill is out and he looks like he's the next one to really blow outta philly. Versatility,Lyrics, Flow, charisma, and most importantly he can make HOT TRACKS!!

Everybody knows Philly has always had talented rappers but for one reason or another dudes either fall off or just cant get out the street mentality long enough to really blow. Now da homie Meek Mill is out and he looks like he's the next one to really blow outta philly. Versatility,Lyrics, Flow, charisma, and most importantly he can make HOT TRACKS!!

he's ok. philly is exactly what i DIDNT want happenin to NYC...so many talented rappers, NONE of em mess with eachother......

with that said i can't wait till freck comes home.

he's ok. philly is exactly what i DIDNT want happenin to NYC...so many talented rappers, NONE of em mess with eachother......

Nah for the most part meek seems to be chill with everyone but u know how quick that can change once he heats up a bit lol

Nah for the most part meek seems to be chill with everyone but u know how quick that can change once he heats up a bit lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

When Freck gets out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

When Freck gets out?
nerd.gif

Not sure how that's working he neva gave an explanation my guess is that he will have some type of split deal

Not sure how that's working he neva gave an explanation my guess is that he will have some type of split deal

Back
Top Bottom