***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Here is a new single featuring David Patten. hes becoming more and mor versatile and now that he's with ross i expect the hype to start growing shortly

Here is a new single featuring David Patten. hes becoming more and mor versatile and now that he's with ross i expect the hype to start growing shortly

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's ok. philly is exactly what i DIDNT want happenin to NYC...so many talented rappers, NONE of em mess with eachother......

with that said i can't wait till freck comes home.

its so bad that we got "PSP"."Philly Support Philly"...we had to come up wit a motto because nobody likes anybody else...thats y i like Atlanta, they all support each other. And Freck is top 5 outta Philly, Fab was smart pickin dude up

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's ok. philly is exactly what i DIDNT want happenin to NYC...so many talented rappers, NONE of em mess with eachother......

with that said i can't wait till freck comes home.

its so bad that we got "PSP"."Philly Support Philly"...we had to come up wit a motto because nobody likes anybody else...thats y i like Atlanta, they all support each other. And Freck is top 5 outta Philly, Fab was smart pickin dude up

my dude in philly sings this dudes praises and has been for years now... I just don't see it.

my dude in philly sings this dudes praises and has been for years now... I just don't see it.

Son got a hot #!+ producer that makes bangers and is the hottest in Philly without a of a doubt.

Son got a hot #!+ producer that makes bangers and is the hottest in Philly without a of a doubt.

I can't mess with dude. From what I've heard so far he sounds like a decaf version of Young Chris. Why should I listen to him and not YC?

I can't mess with dude. From what I've heard so far he sounds like a decaf version of Young Chris. Why should I listen to him and not YC?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

He sounds nothing like YC though.Like nothing at all
laugh.gif
..they dont even rap about the same stuff...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

He sounds nothing like YC though.Like nothing at all
laugh.gif
..they dont even rap about the same stuff...

Back
Top Bottom