***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

I mess with Meek.
pimp.gif

That joint with David Patten is smooth.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Son got a hot #!+ producer that makes bangers and is the hottest in Philly without a of a doubt.
Yeah, jahil beats

he's the frail dude in all his videos

being going through mr. philadelphia recently, so far pleasantly surprised. the first mixtape of his im hearing.

being going through mr. philadelphia recently, so far pleasantly surprised. the first mixtape of his im hearing.

Son got a hot #!+ producer that makes bangers and is the hottest in Philly without a of a doubt.
Yeah, jahil beats

he's the frail dude in all his videos

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I can't mess with dude. From what I've heard so far he sounds like a decaf version of Young Chris. Why should I listen to him and not YC?

He sounds nothing like YC though.Like nothing at all
laugh.gif
..they dont even rap about the same stuff...
He did on the joints I heard. Maybe I need to listen to some more songs lol. They got that same Philly slur to their words.

I can't mess with dude. From what I've heard so far he sounds like a decaf version of Young Chris. Why should I listen to him and not YC?

laugh.gif
He did on the joints I heard. Maybe I need to listen to some more songs lol. They got that same Philly slur to their words.

laugh.gif
Nah Young Chris def got a smoother vibe then Meek. Meek be too rappidy rap most of the times.
laugh.gif
@ the Philly slur. You right.

laugh.gif
Nah Young Chris def got a smoother vibe then Meek. Meek be too rappidy rap most of the times.
laugh.gif
@ the Philly slur. You right.

crazy he's just now getting signed.. been listen to him for like 5-6yrs he even got jumped at his own "mixtape/demo" party he had lol

crazy he's just now getting signed.. been listen to him for like 5-6yrs he even got jumped at his own "mixtape/demo" party he had lol

This boys flow is so vicious he catches that philly aggressiveness and still has the ability to make a song

Back
Top Bottom