The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Big up to NCTwin for the MGS4 Primer.

I had know idea EVA was gonna be in the game or that Sunny Gurlokovic had such a big role.
No 'Big Ups" from me..he kinda spoiled it a little for me...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

I had know idea EVA was gonna be in the game or that Sunny Gurlokovic had such a big role.
ohwell.gif
How? This is just info you would know if you played the other games. I know it mentioned a few characters I was unaware would be in MGS4, but itdoesn't reveal the plot at all.

Via news.punchjump.com

MGS4 PS3 80GB SKU an instant sell-out at retail
mgs4bundleboxwhite.jpg

Advanced orders for Sony Corp.'s Metal Gear Solid 4 Playstation 3 80GB Bundle held an instant sell-out upon availability at retailers.

Amazon.com on Fri. sold out of an initial batch of orders for the $499 SKU by morning.

Additionally, Frys.com on Mon. sold out of pre-orders for the product.

The MGS4 PS3 80GB SKU includes a copy of the game and a Dualshock 3 controller for $499.99.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is the latest entry in the top-selling stealth action franchise. The new title is said to be Snake's final mission in an attempt to foil Liquid Snake and his army.

Konami in May began orders for a limited edition Gun Metal Gray 40GB PS3 bundle that includes a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition.

The Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 game includes Metal Gear Online, an exclusive behind-the-scenes Blu-ray disc, and CD Soundtrack.

Metal Gear Solid 4 on Wed. ranked as the No. 3 video game title at Amazon.com on high demand.

The title will be released at U.S. retailers on July 12.

My Take: For you guys looking to get an 80GB, you better lineup now or check you stores, didn't know it was gonna sell out like that.

PLEASE CONSOUL ME NIKETALK
Damn homey sorry to hear that...The storms were pretty bad last night...You grab the LE for me at midnight and I'll let you borrow my basementfor the day?

2d6o6jb.jpg

"im watching you, watching me"

roll.gif

In Europe, the limited edition game comes with Snake action figure, not sure if its the same for North America,

21lv915.jpg

2v2zbsl.jpg

I don't know what time to head over to Wally... I think a half hour before midnight might be safe... Please let there be no one else wanting the 80gb
mad.gif

I don't know about anybody else but this takes me back to MGS2, probably one of my favorite games of all time (hello FFVIII), I got the theme music stuckin my head, on some heroic, epic, battle for the world type *@%%,
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kayway8

PLEASE CONSOUL ME NIKETALK
Damn homey sorry to hear that...The storms were pretty bad last night...You grab the LE for me at midnight and I'll let you borrow my basement for the day?

a miracle happened and I got a call that our power was just restored...i think it's time to call out of work tomorrow, midnight here I come!

Originally Posted by Null Snake

....for those who hate Raiden...you won't after MGS4....then I'll call you bandwagon fans...
i think i was one of the few people in the world that actually liked him...he looks bad +*% in MGS4

My Take: For you guys looking to get an 80GB, you better lineup now or check you stores, didn't know it was gonna sell out like that.

My wal-mart only has 4 of these bundles for tonight's midnight release. Ebayers are already camping out I bet. Amazon sold out in 2 minutes then theentire amazon site crashed for hours. Thank goodness I got my preorder in before the crash. I would love to get this package tonight at walmart whichincludes the $100 GC instead of waiting on the shipment but it doesn't look good.

ohwell.gif

err...they were both featured in a trailer

Originally Posted by Null Snake

....for those who hate Raiden...you won't after MGS4....then I'll call you bandwagon fans...

I never hated him, I actually didn't mind playing as him in MGS2 I just wish they would've said something about him basically being the main character.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

ohwell.gif
How? This is just info you would know if you played the other games. I know it mentioned a few characters I was unaware would be in MGS4, but it doesn't reveal the plot at all.
That my friend is a spoiler, not info. Just because you had no idea and now you do.. MOST of us still don't and don't want to until weget the game. So im asking nicely chill out, and don't do that again. As for my Cousin NCTwin, tell your peoples to stop posting spoilers.
grin.gif

And yes im nit-picking...
indifferent.gif
at me.

It was in no way a spoiler. It was just a refresher course for those who may have forgotten a few things in the saga.

And Jetpac we both watched EVERY trailer over the weekend where each and every character featured in that article was seen at least one of them. Don'tstart with me...
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

ohwell.gif
How? This is just info you would know if you played the other games. I know it mentioned a few characters I was unaware would be in MGS4, but it doesn't reveal the plot at all.
That my friend is a spoiler, not info. Just because you had no idea and now you do.. MOST of us still don't and don't want to until we get the game. So im asking nicely chill out, and don't do that again. As for my Cousin NCTwin, tell your peoples to stop posting spoilers.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
I didn't post the primer, genius. But I can seewhere you are coming from. Like NC said, I saw the trailers, so it wasn't a suprise to me.

But if people are so worried about things like characters included, why risk looking through this thread?

Back
Top Bottom