The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

Not too reveal too much, but I just watched the BEST FIGHT SEQUENCE EVER!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need a seperate thread to discuss the storyline thus far... so many amazing plot twists. I KNOW someone else has to be doing this..... fell back to my COD roots... all I rock is the M4... silencer and red-dot...
laugh.gif

Stupid girl is coming over.... I have to shut it down for the night...
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

yo i use the m4 most of the time in the game too bad the red dot sight isnt as good as cod4

the machine gun badass though, makes snake scream like rambo!

anyway i just finished act 2 and wow!!!! laughing beauty is mad freaky but still do-able. her past reminds me of soujiro seta
Yea, I left off at the Mission Brief for Act 3. I am going to try and get some work done tomorrow afternoon, so I can have the evening to play it.

And from the first mission, I said screw stealth... I went in guns blazing. How else you going to get enough Drebin points?
laugh.gif

And Mayor. I have never understood why you have gotten so many damn chances on NT. All you do is log-on, irritate as many people with your assinine points of view, then procede to get banned. Take a hint. No one likes you. Just end it.

actually u get more DP when u hold up a soldier and give them a pat down. they give u a lot more items rather than shooting them down
How do you pat them down? Walk up behind them with your gun aimed? Meh.... Headshots FTW.

yeah walk up behind them and aim. snake says freeze, soldier gets scared and throws his gun away. keep ur aim on then get a lil closer like point plankrange and press TRIANGLE.

whenever a "!" appears press triangle right away. if u do it at the right time u can prolly get around 4 more items from the soldier.

eek.gif
@ Raiden's breakdancing skills - dude pulled a 1990 and a windmill with those Gekkos
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

How did Solid get half of his face burnt and his moustache is still intact?
laugh.gif

Anybody think there's a symbolism with the eggs?

Spoiler:
Spoiler [+]
Akiba looks like a young Snake

Act 4....just shivers and memories.
The Best is Yet to Come playing when you see the place.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

"Just like old times"...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

eek.gif
@ Raiden's breakdancing skills - dude pulled a 1990 and a windmill with those Gekkos
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler [+]

I was like
eek.gif
. And with the eggs I noticed that too. Especially afterAct 3

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler [+]
How do you use the plus sign to hide text?

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Act 4....just shivers and memories.
The Best is Yet to Come playing when you see the place.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

"Just like old times"...
pimp.gif

I just passed that part
laugh.gif
Thought the whole Act 4 was gonna be likethat.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler:
Spoiler [+]
How do you use the plus sign to hide text?
Spoiler [+]
spoiler in brackets

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Pic before I cracked it open yesterday:

Family photos:

The briefing before the mission was crazy!!! I like being able to switch to the Mk. II to explore the room. I was watching Sunny play PSP and everything. Otacon has a PS3 too. I also found the camera too while looking around. This thing just gets better and better.

I don't think I'll be checking out Liberty City again anytime soon...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Pic before I cracked it open yesterday:

Family photos:

The briefing before the mission was crazy!!! I like being able to switch to the Mk. II to explore the room. I was watching Sunny play PSP and everything. Otacon has a PS3 too. I also found the camera too while looking around. This thing just gets better and better.

I don't think I'll be checking out Liberty City again anytime soon...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
*irritating NY voice* Yo thats my cousin right there son! I was wit him when he copped all them joints son! Thats my mans and 'nem son!!

i was gonna do a family pic of my own as well but i couldnt find the mgs1

i was exploring the nomad and i cant find the camera. i did see sunny play her psp. tried to zoom in to see wat game she playing. looked like some racing game,i cant tell. anyone know?

Originally Posted by swendro88

we're getting pretty spoilerish here people

Word. Everything has to be pluses from now on and just let people know what Act you're referencing. It's getting kind of crazy.
mad.gif

Stupid work...2 and a half more hours
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Boss related:

Spoiler [+]
How the hell do I defeat Vamp? I can't inject him with the damn syringe

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by swendro88

we're getting pretty spoilerish here people

Word. Everything has to be pluses from now on and just let people know what Act you're referencing. It's getting kind of crazy.
mad.gif

I agree. Let's not spoil it for anyone. I might have to retire from this thread soon. Folks are saying a lil too much...

I'll be damned if I have someone spoil it for me!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Boss related:

Spoiler [+]
How the hell do I defeat Vamp? I can't inject him with the damn syringe

CQC?

I might just have to pick up a PS3 for this game. WOW @ perfect 10's from IGN and Gamespot, has that ever happened 2 games get perfect scores in the sameyear: GTA IV and MGS4

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

is it worth droppin $60 on a DS3 for MGS4 i know that the MGS games are nothing without the rumble but $60 and i need help in MGS4 where do i go after i find out where liquid is all the paths i tried going through are blocked
Yes. It's (Borat) VERY nice (/Borat) and gets you more into the game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom