The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by THEBIGJUICE

i've heard rumors of a 360 port.... can anyone substantiate these?

and before any ps3 fanboys say anything ridiculous, just relax. i'm not really that jealous of you.

Absolutely false.

This one is staying in the Sony camp forever, Sony shell out millions and threw Konami a movie deal rights too. This one is exclusive.

This and Guitar Hero Aerosmith in the same month!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

and before any ps3 fanboys say anything ridiculous, just relax. i'm not really that jealous of you.

u heard right... they are just RUMORS and of course with most rumors are NOT TRUE

if by any chance this game comes out for the 360... microsoft has to implement a blu ray drive in its system which will not happen in the near future

sux for microsoft

MSG4 is one of the main reasons why i got a ps3 because ONLY the sony playstation 3 has exclusive rights to the game.
pimp.gif

Spoken like a true fanboy!
pimp.gif
. Konami has indicatedin the past (despite Kojima's obvious protest) that if sales do not meet its standards, a 360 port is not out of the option. This is confirmed. Although, Idon't see that happening as MGS has a very solid fanbase. That said, can June 12th seriously hurry the f... up. I only got one game on my PS3 (Uncharted)and I haven't even opened it yet..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

u heard right... they are just RUMORS and of course with most rumors are NOT TRUE

if by any chance this game comes out for the 360... microsoft has to implement a blu ray drive in its system which will not happen in the near future

sux for microsoft

MSG4 is one of the main reasons why i got a ps3 because ONLY the sony playstation 3 has exclusive rights to the game.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. Konami has indicated in the past (despite Kojima's obvious protest) that if sales do not meet its standards, a 360 port is not out of the option. This is confirmed. Although, I don't see that happening as MGS has a very solid fanbase. That said, can June 12th seriously hurry the f... up. I only got one game on my PS3 (Uncharted) and I haven't even opened it yet..
frown.gif

Word, people forget MGS didn't start on Sony, it started on Nintendo. So, you never know for sure what can happen 5 or even 10 years down theroad.
On second thought, I might pass on this. I never felt the hype of this game. I do appreciate it as a great story, but the gameplay isn't for me.Maybe a rental.

the fact that mgs4 is the first game to use a dual layer blu ray (50 gig) doesn't help its chances for coming out on the 360 though

Originally Posted by swendro88

the fact that mgs4 is the first game to use a dual layer blu ray (50 gig) doesn't help its chances for coming out on the 360 though

somebody post what the "box set" would look like if it came on the 360.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even though its kinda early..i dont care..your looking at the game of the year here fellas!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Hey did any of you hear rumors of the "ShadowMoses" level for MGS4..this pic kinda looks like it could be set there...
24636b6816931d1ac553a175ec1e668b806e3ae3.pjpg

Originally Posted by swendro88

Isn't a Blu-ray player in the works for 360? Either way, just over a week.
happy.gif
And the girl leaves to Peru for a month on the 12th... so.... 10 hours a dayuntil its beat...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

sux for microsoft

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
. Konami has indicated in the past (despite Kojima's obvious protest) that if sales do not meet its standards, a 360 port is not out of the option. This is confirmed. Although, I don't see that happening as MGS has a very solid fanbase. That said, can June 12th seriously hurry the f... up. I only got one game on my PS3 (Uncharted) and I haven't even opened it yet..
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
i dont usually give stone faces but u deserve aspecial one

Know ur role & Shut ur mouth!
pimp.gif
people are so quick to judge. u dont know me so keep my name outta ur mouth. i guess im a "fanboy" cuz i like the ps3more than any other system even though i own the wii and the 360. people need to accept that some games are not gonna come out for all systems. i dont reallycare if halo doesnt come out for the ps3. bungie has separated from microsoft and rumors have started on halo and its exclusivity... do i care? no. cuz ialready have the system. i like gears of war and gears of war 2 is coming out soon but again i dont really care if it doesnt come out for the ps3.

and dont worry... MGS4 is gonna meet its sales standard and beyond. Japan itself will meet the sales alone. nipon ichi!
Originally Posted by nnarum

Word, people forget MGS didn't start on Sony, it started on Nintendo. So, you never know for sure what can happen 5 or even 10 years down the road.
On second thought, I might pass on this. I never felt the hype of this game. I do appreciate it as a great story, but the gameplay isn't for me. Maybe a rental.
indifferent.gif

word, people forget how dumb they are. Metal Gear Solid came out originally and only for the SONY PLAYSTATION (ps1).

the original Metal Gear came out for the MSX computer(ironically microsoft based). NOT nintendo. this was in the late 80s

in 5 to 10 yrs... there wont be an xbox 360. it will be obsolete. actually its already obsolete compared to blu ray and computer technology standards. do ureally think the capacity of the dvd will meet gamers standard?

MGS4 can barely fit in a DUAL LAYER BLU RAY DICS. hows it gonna fit in a dvd xbox game?

oh wait... MGS4 is coming out for the 360. but u can only play the first mission.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

ok im done educating kids... on to the greatness of this game
devil.gif
pimp.gif

MGS4 does look good ... =D

bah, Gears 2 look like another hurry up sequel ...been a trend lately with game company example: graw 2, RB6V2.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Word, people forget MGS didn't start on Sony, it started on Nintendo. So, you never know for sure what can happen 5 or even 10 years down the road.
On second thought, I might pass on this. I never felt the hype of this game. I do appreciate it as a great story, but the gameplay isn't for me. Maybe a rental.
indifferent.gif

word, people forget how dumb they are. Metal Gear Solid came out originally and only for the SONY PLAYSTATION (ps1).

the original Metal Gear came out for the MSX computer(ironically microsoft based). NOT nintendo. this was in the late 80s

in 5 to 10 yrs... there wont be an xbox 360. it will be obsolete. actually its already obsolete compared to blu ray and computer technology standards. do u really think the capacity of the dvd will meet gamers standard?

MGS4 can barely fit in a DUAL LAYER BLU RAY DICS. hows it gonna fit in a dvd xbox game?

oh wait... MGS4 is coming out for the 360. but u can only play the first mission.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
Where did I say it was specifically coming to the 360? All I'm saying is that it's exclusive for now. Metal Gear Solid was re-released onGamecube Twin Snakes. Don't get all butt hurt about a video game dude. Go circle jerk in Home @+!.

I am a huge fan of MGS. I have beaten them all and have been waiting for this game for so long
pimp.gif

5d025e4e9c9c52f372d038d57551b574b54f16d_t.gif

pimp.gif
avy Swendro88. Got any MGS avy's I could use?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif

I am not saying this to start a flame war, but out of sheer curiosity, as I haven't been in the 360 thread in a minute. Other than Gears II, what does the 360 have upcoming that is exclusive to their system?

Banjo Kazooie game

Left 4 Dead

Fable 2

Halo Wars

Ninja Gaiden 2

Too Human

and Nnaruam it didn't come out for Nintendo first. Came out for MSX first.

Also Kojima wasn't really a fan of the Nintendo ports.

indifferent.gif
i dont usually give stone faces but u deserve a special one

pimp.gif
people are so quick to judge. u dont know me so keep my name outta ur mouth. i guess im a "fanboy" cuz i like the ps3 more than any other system even though i own the wii and the 360. people need to accept that some games are not gonna come out for all systems. i dont really care if halo doesnt come out for the ps3. bungie has separated from microsoft and rumors have started on halo and its exclusivity... do i care? no. cuz i already have the system. i like gears of war and gears of war 2 is coming out soon but again i dont really care if it doesnt come out for the ps3.

and dont worry... MGS4 is gonna meet its sales standard and beyond. Japan itself will meet the sales alone. nipon ichi!

Actually yes, you are a fanboy. One, peep the
pimp.gif
- means I was joking with you. Two, peep the PS3/Xbox360 thread, you'd notice I usually correct those with incorrect informationregaurding system exclusives or any other information that is generally incorrect. Three, I didn't say your name. Four,why would I care or need to "accept" that games aren't coming out for a certain system... I own all three.. (*****!). Five thereare no Halo rumors becuase M$ owns the Halo name, *sigh*. Six, im tired of counting - so next time how bout you don't take things sopersonal Stuie!

indifferent.gif
i dont usually give stone faces but u deserve a special one

pimp.gif
people are so quick to judge. u dont know me so keep my name outta ur mouth. i guess im a "fanboy" cuz i like the ps3 more than any other system even though i own the wii and the 360. people need to accept that some games are not gonna come out for all systems. i dont really care if halo doesnt come out for the ps3. bungie has separated from microsoft and rumors have started on halo and its exclusivity... do i care? no. cuz i already have the system. i like gears of war and gears of war 2 is coming out soon but again i dont really care if it doesnt come out for the ps3.

Actually yes, you are a fanboy. One, peep the
pimp.gif
- means I was joking with you. Two, peep the PS3/Xbox360 thread, you'd notice I usually correct those with incorrect information regaurding system exclusives or any other information that is generally incorrect. Three, I didn't say your name. Four, why would I care or need to "accept" that games aren't coming out for a certain system... I own all three.. (*****!). Five there are no Halo rumors becuase M$ owns the Halo name, *sigh*. Six, im tired of counting - so next time how bout you don't take things so personal Stuie!

Oh Battousai7o1
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Poor kid..

And for that guy that asked...

Gears 2, Too Human, Fable 2, L4D(is PC also) and Banjo are the next X360 Exclusives.

in 5 to 10 yrs... there wont be an xbox 360. it will be obsolete. actually its already obsolete compared to blu ray and computer technology standards. do u really think the capacity of the dvd will meet gamers standard?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

FANBOY

anyone heard whether Kojima will be in NYC Times Square or LA at launch for autographs. If he will be at times Square I def might hit it up I want him to signmy original copy of MGS and if I get it in time my LE copy of MGS4

i reserved the limited edition bundle..contemplating if i wanna take off work on the 12th to play MGS4
laugh.gif
we'll see

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

The game and headsets are very appealing.

Now for someone who is new to the series; can someoen school me?

Plot, characters, the whole nine?

honestly ima tell you to go play MGS 2 and 3 for ps2......

blu ray this blu ray that...at the end of the day..does it really have that much of an effect on gaming?..like..will you have more fun because ur playing onblu ray?...i dont get the hype/fascination...oh and BTW..i have a PS3..and ive only bought 1 game so far.

Back
Top Bottom