The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

PCSing in Sep to CVN-71 Theedore Roosevelt out of Coronado Cali. :pimp:
Holla atcha guala when you see me :nerd:
This will be my twilight tour. 3 years til my retirement :pimp:

working on my warrant officer packet..... still in the early stages waiting on my security clearance and other tedious things 

been in 10 years....currently a E-6 

MOS 92A30

Good luck. That's a good look. I got appointed this year. I'm at 15. I wish I had done it at 9-10 years. Enough time to possibly get 4!! Do your thing play boy.

The results should be out within a week or so, and I'm so damn nervous, I don't know what else I'd have to do. I had a really good year and I really hope to put on Chief.

good luck. results should be out definitely NLT Friday the 5th. we had all our 365 phase 2 planning meetings and events already lined up to start end of next week.

PCSing in Sep to CVN-71 Theedore Roosevelt out of Coronado Cali. :pimp:
Holla atcha guala when you see me :nerd:
This will be my twilight tour. 3 years til my retirement :pimp:

I heard that's a good ship to be on right now. for their most recent deployment, they did the world tour thing leaving VA and homeport shifting to SD.

I heard that's a good ship to be on right now. for their most recent deployment, they did the world tour thing leaving VA and homeport shifting to SD.
Yeah I caught it in SD to stay local. I know a few heads on there. Hopefully it's a smooth deployment and even smoother retirement. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Active Duty Navy CPO/E-7 selection board results out tomorrow 1100 EST. good luck to everyone that's eligible!

Thanks Fam, I just got to Bahrain Sunday and started checking in, I don't even know how or if I would notified one way or another, I'll try to reach back to my old command, but I honestly keep forgetting about it.

One last question, I was supposed to have back surgery for herniated discs, but they let me transfer to Bahrain, the doctor who said that I could go said if I had problems while I'm over here that they'd send me back, how true is this because I've been here two days about and my back is killing me and it is starting to spasm

One last question, I was supposed to have back surgery for herniated discs, but they let me transfer to Bahrain, the doctor who said that I could go said if I had problems while I'm over here that they'd send me back, how true is this because I've been here two days about and my back is killing me and it is starting to spasm

Go see medical personnel. If it's serious enough there's no reason why they can't extract you. Sucks for manpower assignment but they're not going to deny you urgent medical care. It could just be a Med, stretch/PT thing or it could be worse. Take care of yourself because the military won't.

It's real out here in Bahrain, in Phase II. Checked in on Sunday, Phase II started on Wednesday . Too real, but this is what I wanted. Like the saying goes, "Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do". I want to be be a beast and do what beasts do.

alright bros.... need some advice on my career

just finished my ssd3 suppose to be enrolling in my Senior Leadership Course for my MOS in a couple of weeks to get my E-7

I'm currently in school right now almost full time, this ROTC recruiter been hounding me to join.... i have two years left of school

Also I have attended pre warrant officer school since last sept... have not been approved to go to WOCS yet but I'm still working on it

which should I pursue ROTC, stay a NCO, or ROTC?

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

#Salute fams

Back
Top Bottom