THE OFFICIAL MLB 10:THE SHOW THREAD! RELEASES TUESDAY MARCH 2ND!

Just got my email from Gamefly a couple of hours ago that my copy has been shipped and I should have it by Thursday to enjoy it this weekend.

Originally Posted by magneto621

this game is going to be sick. i am praying that they fix the online lag.

psn: magneto

add me, if you are one of those nancy's that quit after i put up a single run in the first inning, then please dont add me
laugh.gif
People do that?!?!

2k10 could be improved like crazy but I simply cannot go back to that franchise. After MVP Baseball was done with, I was stuck with the 2k series for the 2006 season and stopped playing the game within a month. I sold the game for $25 after a month - pretty surprising for a game to lose 50% of its value so quickly - and didn't have the desire to play baseball on a video game console ever again knowing MVP wasn't coming back. That was the "dark" age of video game sports haha. Both NFL 2K and MVP Baseball were history.

Sometime later in 2006, I gave The Show a chance. It was more than a breath of fresh air and currently the franchise has either met or surpassed every bar set by MVP Baseball. Again no game is perfect but The Show is a lot closer to it than 2K will ever be. In the end everyone loses with these ridiculous exclusivity rights. I haven't played football on a video game console in nearly half a decade, and that sucks!

man this one is better than last years. Somehow the graphics are beter
eek.gif
. Pitching is harder too. Damn this game is sick!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

who u play with?

imma go with the reds/marlins combo

That is the great thing about baseball
laugh.gif
. There are so many good players
pimp.gif
. So in a videogame setting, you can basically play with anyone and be good. Because every team has one ace, and every team has enough hitters.

But last year I usually matched up but I mostly played with mariners,cubs, brewers, and sometimes the cards or yanks. But I tried out a lot of teams though and I only used the yanks when people picked the phillies, red sox etc

Mariners are a sleeper team though. I played hella small ball with them. Actually had gameplans
laugh.gif

I played an online game last night and it started to get laggy in the middle of the game
eyes.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom